Comments Thread For: Khan vs Judah Deal is Reached For July 23 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan vs Judah Deal is Reached For July 23 in Las Vegas

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-31-2011, 01:26 PM.

If Khan doesn't stop this faded fighter within the first five rounds, my head is going to explode.

Comment

Time for Amir to unify

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        If Khan doesn't stop this faded fighter within the first five rounds, my head is going to explode.
        Naw, Khan better not stupidly rush Judah with some dumb flurry. Mark my words, he would get caught with a ridiculous Judah left uppercut from hell.

Comment

I hope so(I'll ask Zab pops tomorrow at the gym). Im still waiting on that mayweather spad fight he said was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Naw, Khan better not stupidly rush Judah with some dumb flurry. Mark my words, he would get caught with a ridiculous Judah left uppercut from hell.
            Yep im worried about that. This is a more dangerous fight than Bradley.

Comment

RIP Amer Con.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I'm still not understanding the choice to fight him, and that's no disrespect to Zab because I like him.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Khan vs Judah Deal is Reached For July 23 in Las Vegas

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Yep im worried about that. This is a more dangerous fight than Bradley.
                    No its not.. Judah has a punchers chance the first 4 rounds.. After that Judah is toast.. Hes more of a front runner than Khan. Judah either gets stopped or Khan cruises to a decision.

Bradley on the other hand gets stronger as the fight goes on and grinds you

Comment

Working...
                    X