Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the slick African American is so scared of the Asian? Very unacceptable!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mclovin View Post

man... pac agreed to evrything except the blood collection week before the fight... floyd is scared getting the KO'd LOLOLOL

i thought easy fight easy money??? what happened? LOL
    manny has demanded everything...can floyd not demand anything...i mean he is the one with more ppv buys

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
      Pacs children followers are so bad for Manny , makes people that like Manny want to see him get beat just so the children fuk off with their constant bull**** .
      why the slick fighter is scared of the asian??

i mean he got so much demands...

he needs an escape launch?? LOL

Comment

i mean what the heck. this is not mosley anymore, margacheato or cotto or paul williams.. this is just the guy who finished hatton and hoya much better than the runner... but why is the runner paranoid??? LOL

it is just like a nerdy asian dude in school good in math.. thats all.

i thought the runner said easy fight easy money.... ?

and pac agreed with the olympic testing not just week before the fight..

floyd is really a genius in running away LOL
        then its not olympic testing

just incase your trying to imply pac beating DLH and hatton more connvincingly than floyd means pac would beat floyd too.. castillo-hatton-mayweather.. nuff said.. traingle theories never work bro, just incase thats what you tried to do..

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
          manny has demanded everything...can floyd not demand anything...i mean he is the one with more ppv buys

again... pac agreed with olympic testing not just the week before or perhaps not 72 hours before.. what is so hard to understand with that???? unless you can show me drugs that can work in less than 3 days.

floyd is ****e without hoya and hatton so throw away that PPV theory.
          pac registered better last time and he is an Asian not African American..

why the slick fighter is scared of the Asian?? completely Unacceptable!!!

Comment

Though Lehlohonolo Ledwaba wasn't an american and came up short, I gave the guy props for fighting the Man. How'd I'd wish someday Pac will be fighting one. Bring on Mosley-Berto winner instead. Lets get it on!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              then its not olympic testing

just incase your trying to imply pac beating DLH and hatton more connvincingly than floyd means pac would beat floyd too.. castillo-hatton-mayweather.. nuff said.. traingle theories never work bro, just incase thats what you tried to do..

just a week or 72 hours... whats wrong with that??

yep he beat their asses worse than floyd. but that doesnt mean he'll beat PBF.

but if PBF said easy fight easy money why scared of the asian by making ridiculous demands???

it will be embarrassing an african american ducking a midget asian!!!!

that will follow floyd forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Larrysbird View Post
                Though Lehlohonolo Ledwaba wasn't an american and came up short, I gave the guy props for fighting the Man. How'd I'd wish someday Pac will be fighting one. Bring on Mosley-Berto winner instead. Lets get it on!

sadly, they will tell you he is NOT African American. haters mentality!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  This thread is an ALT'sRus meeting.
                  funny now alt. LOL

Comment

just a week or 72 hours... whats wrong with that??

yep he beat their asses worse than floyd. but that doesnt mean he'll beat PBF.

but if PBF said easy fight easy money why scared of the asian by making ridiculous demands???

it will be embarrassing an african american ducking a midget asian!!!!

that will follow floyd forever.
                    stop trying to make this about race, nobody is buying the bait and your making yourself look like a complete dumbass.

who cares if floyd said easy money? it doesnt mean anything, its just something he said to hype the fight. he knows its a hard fight, hes just trying to rile up dumbasses so they will buy the fight.

the demands arent crazy, theres reason to believe pac is on roids. no reason not to get tested properly. and if these tests became mandatory in big boxing events floyd will have done the sport a great service.

a week? nobody said anything about a week. pac wants a month.

Comment

To be honest im a HAYE fan

this kind of hype shouldnt be on welterweight fighters but should be in heavyweight division fighters.

Pac DOES NOT REFUSED to give blood, he wants blood to be tested before the kick-off press conference and after the fight so whats the problem with that?. After the fight blood test is much credible.

I forgot to mntion that im a black-american and i believe in this fight May has a great advantage in height, in reach and in skill. From what is happening i believe Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X