This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Meant Alot For Us Minorities

this meant alot on soooooo many levels. the undertones of kelly being a true american ran soooo rampant it was disgusting. it was made out to be good vs evil , black vs white the blue collar town vs the ghetto young vs old and hopkin overcame it all He was sooo hyped up and hopkins was sooo disrespected. what he did tonite not only defied boxing but it defied the experts and age. he put on one of the most brilliant performances ever. and this moved him into the top 15 of all time. no one in history has looked this good at this age. pavlik didnt win one single round man. he beat the **** out that boy and made it and embarrassment to naysayers everywhere. i love you bernard. u spoke up for us tonite not only as the underdog but as minorities fighting against american for the so called american dream.

yo i'm a white russian from brooklyn but I agree with you that's why I didn't like pavlik because to me Hopkins is the true american story coming from prison and doing things right he turned his life around **** moby **** powder X IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 1

Comment

Lmao..........

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        yo i'm a white russian from brooklyn but I agree with you that's why I didn't like pavlik because to me Hopkins is the true american story coming from prison and doing things right he turned his life around **** moby **** powder X IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 1
        exactly. there no glamour in the real american story if you a immigrant r minority and hopkins went against it all man. i really dont think we understand what we saaw tonite man. it was historic

Comment

I think Pavlik represents Americas heartland, the midwest areas. Its a different culture out there with different values that whites on the east and west coast dont share. They always see themselves as being more patriotic, which they probably are sinse the majority of our military comes from these areas.

I think your looking too much into it, I wanted Hopkins to win it, but Pavlik is not a bad person. Please dont present the case as though he is.

Comment

I just hope this is a good indication for Obama beating McCain.

Comment

omg.......!!!!

This Has To Be The Biggest Upset I Ever Seen..!!!

Calzaghe Needs To Get More Credit Now...

Comment

FU.ck MOBY he thought he was all that he dared assume he was on X's level. Ain't no one on X's level not even Hagler. Hopkins has the greatest life story of any boxer fu.ck ali hopkins was incarcerated in prison and turned his life around and liveda clean non drug non alcohol life style was always good and true to himself and was a gym rat and now he's reaping the rewards for his good deeds. Kelly's a good guy too but he still has time to get his, right now is hopkins time it was historic monumental momentous and epic Hopkins is the greatest that ever lived PERIOD and F## all you cats that say otherwise.

Comment

for what calzaghe was embarrassed and dropped by hopkins and most people thought hopkins won so get outta here with your gay ass calzaghe **** you bum

Comment

biggest upset you ever seen LOL you must be what 12-14 years old or so am i right? I guess you were still in diapers when hopkins did the same thing to other legends much greater than pavlik WILL EVER BE like Tito Trinidad. hopkins has made a career out of exposing and embarrassing tehse cats

Comment

Working...
                    X