Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COme on lads lets get behind khan; the future of british boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for doing my job of humiliating you for me Nick!!

1. It is spelt as NOW not KNOW. When are you chavs going to learn your own mother tongue?

2. Any football fan worth his salt would know of the Inter Milan V Liverpool Champions League second round first leg, where Torres got the **** **** sent off!!!!!!!

3. Since when were Italy and Brazil part of the UK or team GB??? LMAO!!!!!!

p.s. Beckham is **** and was told he isn't even allowed to clean Zizou's boots at Real.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
      I'm a french **** and I secretly want to **** Amir!!!

That's just ****ing sick.

Comment

Thanks for doing my job of humiliating you for me Nick!!

1. It is spelt as NOW not KNOW. When are you chavs going to learn your own mother tongue?

2. Any football fan worth his salt would know of the Inter Milan V Liverpool Champions League second round first leg, where Torres got the **** **** sent off!!!!!!!

3. Since when were Italy and Brazil part of the UK or team GB??? LMAO!!!!!!

p.s. Beckham is **** and was told he isn't even allowed to clean Zizou's boots at Real.
        1. Criticise my spelling, I don't honestly care. This is a forum not an exam. I've tried to spell correctly, it's too much hassle changing typos. It just makes you look petulant... please continue.

2. Oh sorry, I don't actually support a football team so I wouldn't know. I do have other hobbies besides football you know. The fact that you seem to know specific things such as this suggests a very hermit like existence. I bet it was worth revising that match, so you could one day post about it... on a forum!

3. What you on about team gb? :-S Not my fault;

(fit) Ronaldo > France 98.

Brazil > France Korea or whatever dog eating country hosted it 2002

Italy > France 2006 final.

Beckham > Zidane (Marketability, money)

Beckham kicked out when he was a a kid, Zidane did it when he was a seasoned pro. LOL. what a ****. bet you hate him for potentially losing you the cup. Gutted. Stupid slap head.

Comment

1. I only watched that game once.

2. Zidane got us to three finals in same place so he can do what he likes! We're happy, and beckham didn;t get you even a semi the flacid sket, LMAO. So don't even begin to compare.

3. It is sad how you chavs take yourselves so seriously. That's why they can't score pens. A team of Trezeguet's!

Comment

1. I only watched that game once.

2. Zidane got us to three finals in same place so he can do what he likes! We're happy, and beckham didn;t get you even a semi the flacid sket, LMAO. So don't even begin to compare.

3. It is sad how you chavs take yourselves so seriously. That's why they can't score pens. A team of Trezeguet's!
            Olympic medals??? Oh that's right, you were **** and came nowhere.

Comment

I'm sorry, you were speaking! LOL.

FIFA World Cup is bigger than the Olympics in revenue, audiences live and worldwide, as well as in importance for England!! Sorry but I do not give a **** about bogus 'sports' and in no way did I ignore your first post out of disrespect to you. Go ahead and invest in 'sports' where you sit down while we reap the rewards of Clairfontaine! yahahahahahahahahaha!!

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/.../davies2_i.jpg

Cry bitches CRY!!!! yahahahahahahahahahahaha. They were both **** players too!!!
              Last edited by Alexis Vastine; 09-09-2008, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry, you were speaking! LOL.

FIFA World Cup is bigger than the Olympics in revenue, audiences live and worldwide, as well as in importance for England!! Sorry but I do not give a **** about bogus 'sports' and in no way did I ignore your first post out of disrespect to you. Go ahead and invest in 'sports' where you sit down while we reap the rewards of Clairfontaine! yahahahahahahahahaha!!

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/.../davies2_i.jpg

Cry bitches CRY!!!! yahahahahahahahahahahaha
                So you.... err you got how many medals?

Comment

1 set of World Cup winners medals, 1 set of European Champions winners medals and ! set of Worlc Cup runners up medals in the past TEN years. And what do you have over there in the beautiful game?

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...70_374581a.jpg

Cry bitches, cry!!!!
                  Last edited by Alexis Vastine; 09-09-2008, 05:26 PM.

Comment

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...80_492641a.jpgMore tears to come! you dumb ****s chose that over this:

http://www.mananamanana.com/images/scotland/gerrard.jpg

Just because he is eligible to play for Ireland!

Comment

crying, england cried bloody murder against argentina

Comment

Working...
                      X