No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

"Throughout this whole process I have remained patient, but at this point I am thoroughly disgusted that Pacquiao and his representatives are trying to blame me for the fight not happening when clearly the blame is on them. [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by ProBox1; 01-07-2010, 07:02 PM.

LETS GO FLOYDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

This is the floyd I like.

Lets do this **** man.

Comment

They offered Manny a 14 day no drug testing window...........Sounds fair to me

Comment

Both sides are to blame and if people can't see that, their blind to the facts.

Comment

LOL. Sportscenter just reported it and included that Floyd would do 2 weeks cutoff for drug testing but Pac wanted 30. I don't really care for the fight because I don't like either fighter but Floyd would whip his ass.

Comment

It's been obvious that Mayweather wants the fight since he announced his come back.

Comment

Mayweather agreed to a two week cut-off?

That's on you Manny.

Comment

So Pacquiao's team said no to a 14 day window?!

Comment

Sounds fair to me too PAC is def ducking and dodging there is no excuse for this **** at this point **** Manny WACKIAO he dont want to fight Floyd he knows he will get that ass whooped.

Comment

I call bull****. he's only saying this to make himself look like he does want to fight.
                    he really dont want it.

Comment

Working...
                    X