No announcement yet.

I can't defend Broner anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
    i totally agree. abandoning a fighter for a loss is pitiful. he showed grit, he simply wasnt ready for chino... its not like he pulled a disgraceful fight & cheated his way out, he took his beating like a man.

i support broner as a boxer because he has talent and is entertaining in the ring. what he does outside of it i have no interest in.
    Like a man huh?

tried to have chino disqualified rolling around like a prison b1tch
    refuses to shake hands

Accuses Chino of cheating

Manhood in this generation is a trip

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I came in here honestly expecting the thread to be about Broner.
      Nothing gets the masses talking like the name Floyd.

Love him or hate him Floyd is boxing.

Anyway broner has one loss and before I say he's a fraud or was pure hype I wanna see how he deals with this mentally.

Comment

Broner doesn't present himself as the smartest or most mature person, but I actually like his "persona" better than Floyd's.

It depends on what side of the fence you are on about him, but when you watch his demeanor when he says the entertaining/stupid things that he's been known for, you can sense that he actually has a sense of humor and that he's just clowning around.

I see Broner's persona the same as what Floyd was going for, but without all the insecurities.

Outside the ring, Floyd is just really awkward.

For fans and for Broner, a legit and credited loss might be a blessing in disguise. If Broner is serious about being a fighter, he can see this as an opportunity to shock everyone because he doesn't have to worry about protecting an undefeated record.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Yes or no does Floyd use Xyleocaine?

If Manny is dirty why hasn't he failed a test? Or is rumored to fail a test?
          Not everyone gets caught. All I'm saying is that Roach's words should give one pause. His words are not incontrovertible proof of guilt, but if a fan can't even question his bomb shell of a statement then something is really wrong. (Is the Pacquiao camp so beyond questioning that anyone asking must be attacked? Really?) Even the guy questioning him was stunned by Freddie's words, because if they are to believed, something is really wrong and its way deeper than Mayweather Vs Pacquiao.

Fans are understandably clamoring for this fight but if one of the fighters enters the contest with a cloud of suspicion hanging over his head, wouldn't something be missing there?

Comment

Working...
          X