Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it must be tough being a Floyd D1ck rider?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is hypocritical, so is his nuthuggers.

But even worse are you morons that need to focus all your attention on this instead of actually being happy this very close to superfight is actually happening.

This will be the biggest fight since Floyd-Oscar most likely. Just be happy it's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      only floyd d!ckriders care about testing!
      the thing is there is alot of great fights out there without that sheyt testing
      does that stoped u from watching those great fights?

then u just made urself look dumb by watching those great fights without testing
      if u care about a f@king fight time testing why do u even watch fights without them??? stupid arse d!ckrider
      you're the dumbest pac-tard i've ever came across......if you don't think pacroid is being hypocritical then you're the stupid a$$ dickrider because you pick, chose and switch up like f@990t when it come to your god pacriod.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        couldn't answer the questions huh? pac-tards are the biggest hypocrites......i'm on record saying i don't approve of the cw. what is your critique on pacroid's hypocrisy regarding testing?
        Come on yesir stop dick riding your coward hero.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
          you're the dumbest pac-tard i've ever came across......if you don't think pacroid is being hypocritical then you're the stupid a$$ dickrider because you pick, chose and switch up like f@990t when it come to your god pacriod.
          i am one of those people who didnt care about how they gonna negotiate that testing sheyt just get the fight done! with or without it, i didnt sw!tch u dumbo

i enjoy fights without testing or with testing
          im not some stupid like u who pushes for some sheyt testing like cry babys

haha looks like ur the one who tries to escape my question now huh?
          stupid dumbo
          if ur really a pro testing floyd d!ckrider why are u still watching boxing fights without testing u dumb rider?

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            Come on yesir stop dick riding your coward hero.
            funny how all the pac-tards are out in full force but they nowhere to be found when their hypocrite god was begging bum bum rios of all people to take the test.

Comment

@FrankDucketts

Comment

Working...
              X