Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last fight Mayweather was at a significant disadvantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last fight Mayweather was at a significant disadvantage?

I'm trying think to myself when was the last guy he fought where he was at a disadvantage whether is be speed, power, etc.

Anybody?

Power, size disadvantage against Diego Chico Corrales.

Comment

He is not been the most powerful guy in most of his last fights. But skills, and speed obviously mean more.

Comment

Power and size Maidana...outweighed him by 15 pounds and had 80% ko ratio

Canelo size and power....15 pounds and a 70% ko ratio

he often gives up size and power

Comment

Usually in there with a bigger, physically stronger or superior puncher, if that counts. Since I'm on NSB I'm guessing that doesn't count though.

Comment

he's generally in the ring with people that outweigh him by at least 15 pounds - Canelo and Maidana being the two most recent.

Comment

He's an undersized welter weight. Most of the time he gives up age, size, and power. But that's not enough because most people want him fighting middle weights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  I'm trying think to myself when was the last guy he fought where he was at a disadvantage whether is be speed, power, etc.

Anybody?
                  he is usually at a size and power disadvantage since he moved to 147lbs which is a long time ago by now.

nobody has been faster than him imo.

Comment

The last time he was at a size and power disadvantage? Hmm, going to have to go back abit....His last fight

But then the next time would be quite abit...His fight before that.

Comment

Working...
                    X