No announcement yet.

Why all the stick for Adrien Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
    because the dude eats used up strippers ****s!
    You say that like it is a bad thing. He could be sucking guys off or dressing up in girl clothes (more than he already does)

Comment

Originally posted by Tommo1 View Post
      The kid is a rising star. An American fighter I actually like atm who is gonna go places. I can't believe so many arm chair athletes knock his performance!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks the guy is good?!
      He is a ****ing clown who stole Floyd's identity. He is horrible for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommo1 View Post
        The kid is a rising star. An American fighter I actually like atm who is gonna go places. I can't believe so many arm chair athletes knock his performance!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks the guy is good?!
        I like Broner as a boxer n I like his stupid personality. I also can understand why other people can't stand him n the way he acts. So if u like him then just sorry about that not what other people think of him. He's far from a saint so u shouldn't be surprised he's disliked by so many.

Comment

If you really don't know, having this conversation is rather pointless.

Comment

He really hasn't fought anybody....Can't tell how good he is just yet.

Comment

The hype for broner, matts and GGG has really exceeded any rational limit.

Comment

Jeff Lacy Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
                  The hype for broner, matts and GGG has really exceeded any rational limit.
                  GGG and Matthysse are on their way. Broner really hasn't done ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
                    GGG and Matthysse are on their way. Broner really hasn't done ****.
                    What has GGG done? But to answer the question I don't hate Broner. I actually like the kid he's an under achiever if you ask me. He has the talent to be one of the best fighters out there.

Comment

Because he is a poser punk.

Comment

Working...
                      X