No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Will Be Facing Austin Trout on May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    good ...time to find out how good canelo really is...
    I agree ! This is the ultimate test to see if he's ready for the elite fighters !!! The fate is in the hands of Canelo now !!!
    Last edited by TheGoldenChamp; 02-15-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Yes!!! I'm looking forward to this one.

Comment

Yes!!!! This is the main event. Forget who mayweather fighting, I see this being a war.

Comment

Nice!..

I'm looking forward to this one..I believe Canelo's power will prevail and he'll put the hurt on Trout..

but if Trout can make it sloppy..he can possibly frustrate Canelo like he did Cotto..

Good match up for May 4th!

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            Is Auston Trout another 140lb'er?
            Have you been living under a rock? Watch the Coto and Trout fight. Anyway, finally Canelo fights someone "his size" and someone who is in their prime!

Comment

I see Canelo losing the early rounds with Canelo taking over around round 3 or 4. Possibly Canelo winning with a late Ko. But no joke, this fight is still a pick em fight. Either guy could win. Trout is no joke. Ultimate Test for Canelo !!!

Comment

Now watch how Canelo disposes of him, Canelo ain't no undersize '54 pounder.

Comment

I always wanted to see Alvarez/Cotto but this will do just fine!

Comment

WAR CANELO

Comment

This will be really nice to see. If Trout wins this will mayweather fight him?

Comment

Working...
                      X