Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pearl Harbour in relative terms was nothing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's the same bullshyt thing about going to war in IRAQ when it was "Osama Bin Laden" who isn't an Iraqi who attacked USA.

i mean what was the logic about that? you get bombed by a non iraqi but you go to war in iraq? if that ain't bullshyt stupid then i don't know what is.

everything in USA is great except for their reasons in going to war.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjo69 View Post
      sounds like you're a bit hopped up on tea and pints , mate! maybe you should just go to bed and not brush your teeth, to keep up that authentic limey appearance!
      Great response. Love that you filled it with facts and intelligent points of reason.

Comment

dwelling on the past changes nothing.

The only thing we can do with it is learn and move on.

Comment

Yay, Naps is back! How have you been, Lover?

Comment

Certainly doesn't compare to Hiroshima and Nakasaki considering the scientists involved suggested dropping the bomb in an uninhabited area first but the Us generals wanted to see what it could do.
            Last edited by Furn; 07-26-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Obviously something traggic on our home land means more to us then something on someone elses. What's your point? Want a cookie?

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                Firstly my disclaimer: The deaths and suffering of the casualties of pearl harbour never brings a smile to my face. I mourn the dead there always.

The problem I have is with the sentimental idiot Yanks that try to Martyr the dead at Pearl Harbour.

Less than 70 civilians died at Pearl Harbour, I wonder what the civilian toll was in Japan after the airborne genocide on Japan Uncle Sam decided on?

Within the last 50 or so years the USA had racial segregation, AND voted George W in not once but TWICE hahahahahaha.

Stupid country full of idiots and cowards.

Also mega lols at hero worshipping 'nam vets' haha. Americas war on Vietnam was one of the most unjustified terrorist attacks in modern history. Lets all celebrate the scum soldiers that went along with that shall we...?
                The author of this thread is a coward.

Comment

And please don't start me on the bleating about 9/11...

Yes it was tragic and horrible, my thoughts truly go out to everyone affected by it.

But 9/11 is nothing compared to the mental and physical warfare conducted on England by the IRA bombings, nothing compared to the horrors of Rwanda, nothing compared to the nightmare that happened in the Congo (Where 6MILLION were murdered) nothing compared to the ethnic cleansing in Serbia....

I could go on all day about real and horrible atrocities. I'm not saying 9/11 wasn't horrific and terrible, but I think the simple and stupid Yanks need to understand that they should think themselves VERY VERY lucky that 9/11 is their worst attack. DAILY there are nations dealing with equal or worse losses, just because you're American doesn't make it worse.
                  Why would Americans let it become that, in the bold? They want to show they mean business, and you can't just attack them in any way, or else you'll pay 100x worse.

Anyway, there was probably no need for the atomic bombs on Japan, killing all of those women and children. The highest ranking military officials from those times even say that there was no need for that, and that Japan was ready to surrender.

The truth is you can't change faith, if the U.S. didn't do it, Russia would have.

Comment

Firstly my disclaimer: The deaths and suffering of the casualties of pearl harbour never brings a smile to my face. I mourn the dead there always.

The problem I have is with the sentimental idiot Yanks that try to Martyr the dead at Pearl Harbour.

Less than 70 civilians died at Pearl Harbour, I wonder what the civilian toll was in Japan after the airborne genocide on Japan Uncle Sam decided on?

Within the last 50 or so years the USA had racial segregation, AND voted George W in not once but TWICE hahahahahaha.

Stupid country full of idiots and cowards.

Also mega lols at hero worshipping 'nam vets' haha. Americas war on Vietnam was one of the most unjustified terrorist attacks in modern history. Lets all celebrate the scum soldiers that went along with that shall we...?
                    Your full of crap.. What a douche..

If Pearl Harbor never happened, we wouldn't have entered ww2 and the uk would have been under nazi control today..

We elect bush and we are idiots and cowards...
                    You guys still have a damn royal family like a bunch of b!tches, kneeling down before a queen.. lmao what a bunch of losers.. No wonder you guys are meaningless in current world events..

Still have a queen.. Wtf lmao losers

Comment

TC, pearl harbor meant nothing? It meant A LOT to the people who signed up for the navy, marines and army at the time. After that, the isolationist movement in America died and has never gone back. Some people in power have sent people to fight in pointless wars with no clear objectives and yeah it sucks and it makes the u.s look bad and not many today think Iraq was a just war. If they were going to take out saddam it should of been in 91.

You can say the same things about the British Empire as well, occupying lands they had interest in, but that's the way of history. We can look back now and say like you "durrr the British Empire is irrelevant today cuz dey aren't an empire anymore." But that would be stupid...

Comment

Working...
                      X