Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toughest opponent for Wlad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it won't happen in another 2-3 years, but if it does it will be a legit dangerous for Wlad.

Anthony Joshua!

Comment

Does Pulev have any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        it won't happen in another 2-3 years, but if it does it will be a legit dangerous for Wlad.

Anthony Joshua!
        Joshua is a great pick but I think it will take him about 4-5 years at the very least to get to world level, by that point I expect Wlad to be fully retired, now matter what he says about reigning for another decade.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Joshua is a great pick but I think it will take him about 4-5 years at the very least to get to world level, by that point I expect Wlad to be fully retired, now matter what he says about reigning for another decade.
          Most likely. Hearn is doing a great job with Joshua, and he won't make the mistake to rush him too early.

I am already a big fan of AJ and I do think he's the next dominant champion. But the gap between him and Wlad is 2 generations really so it might be unrealistic for them to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Fury and Wilder potentially based on size, but both would have to land the KO punch or get dominated. Haye would still have the best chance of winning, if he's still a fighter. I don't know what he is anymore.
            wilder would have a very slim punchers chance but I dont consider fury even a minor threat due to his weak chin and he also isnt a big puncher. a weak chin and only modest power is a recipe for disaster against wlad

Comment

Working...
            X