Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Batters Vivian Harris For First Round TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Batters Vivian Harris For First Round TKO

At Buffalo Bill’s Star of the Desert Arena in Primm, Nevada, rising welterweight prsopect Jessie Vargas (15-0, 8 KOs), became a contender, with a first round technical knockout of former 140-pound champion Vivian Harris (29-6-1, 19 KOs). Harris took some heavy blows in the first and was unable to continue to the second. The career of "Vicious" Vivian is likely over. Winless since 2008, he suffered his third knockout loss in a row.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hang them up kid

Comment

I remember when Vivian Harris was saying how everyone was avoiding him. Then he got knocked out by Carlos Mausa. He's probably done for sure now.

Comment

Wow. Victor Ortiz's record just took a big hit tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          At Buffalo Bill’s Star of the Desert Arena in Primm, Nevada, rising welterweight prsopect Jessie Vargas (15-0, 8 KOs), became a contender, with a first round technical knockout of former 140-pound champion Vivian Harris (29-6-1, 19 KOs). Harris took some heavy blows in the first and was unable to continue to the second. The career of "Vicious" Vivian is likely over. Winless since 2008, he suffered his third knockout loss in a row.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

His chin is gone,he needs to hang them up.

Comment

I used to really like watching Vivian Harris fight. He had a big right hand and although he was kind of mechnical, he was pretty smooth at times and I thought he was a really good fighter.

It's kind of sad to see how ends up now and I REALLY hope he stops fighting.

Comment

At this point, I think I could beat Harris. Too bad, he's a good guy and had potential.

Comment

Roger will take jessie places

Comment

Harris quit...this is the same man that said he can beat Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X