No announcement yet.

Kell Brook on Rios: "When I'm done with him he won't remember his name"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Brook is going to beat the absolute sh it out of Rios who is unbelievably overrated.

You can sign my name to that.
    Who the hell is overrating Rios lol, he's mocked and called a bum non stop on here.

Comment

Rios will be overrated as soon as Brook beats him. It will become an amazing win, his hardest test since Jojo Dan.

Comment

Let the kid use his gloves then. It's his only chance.

Comment

I hope rios ****s brook up...WAR BAM BAM

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Let's not forget Shawn Porter who's better on every level than Brandon Rios.
            Lets not forget that's not how boxing works, triangle theories are a no no. No way in hell does Porter have better uppercuts on the inside than Rios. He may be stronger but Porter smothers his own work, it's effective unless your opponent is stronger than you i.e. Brook

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              please, please let bam bam show up for this fight and just systematically punish this fool.
              I feel the same way bro. He's fought better competition and is tough as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Who the hell is overrating Rios lol, he's mocked and called a bum non stop on here.
                Read a large number of the comments in this thread and you'll find the answer to that question.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
                  Rios will be overrated as soon as Brook beats him. It will become an amazing win, his hardest test since Jojo Dan.
                  Not from me. I'm stating right now that Rios is overrated and this is a bad fight.

Rios is slow with a terrible defense. Totally untested at 147. He's tailor made for Brook.

Comment

Rios is tough, but too basic. He will always lose when up against a good boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X