Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason why Floyd and miss Jackson broke up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's quite possible she aborted Victor or Fifty's child upon learning she was pregnant and tried to pass it as Floyd's but then Floyd said "ok cool I just want a DNA test once it's born" and she decided to abort knowing it was Victor's or Fifty and that made Floyd realize that she really is a low-life leach and he dumped her.

Comment

its because she posted a pic of her n nelly on her instagram so he prolly got mad

Comment

Originally posted by Bronard View Post
        Not true.

Reason they broke up was cause her ***** was too loose after Curtis and Victor got done with her. And Floyd's little Earthworm Jim couldnt even tickle her.
        After giving it a second look, that sonogram looks like a seedling.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          And Why would he post that all of the sudden?
          I'm wondering the same.

Comment

i saw this one my facebook this morning, and was quite disturbed.

i have no idea what would motivate you to do this. publicity, perhaps? you've got to be pretty damn low to do something like that to sell a f#cking boxing match.

Comment

Sure...so she gets banged by him without protection, then basically hits the jackpot and gets pregnant and instead of living the rest of her life in money she decides to get an abortion even though they didn't use protection and even though those 2 kids would have made her who knows how many millions. So now she goes back into living in a trailer again instead? **** out my face with this bull****. **** Floyd and his wife beating ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronard

Not true.

Reason they broke up was cause her ***** was too loose after Curtis and Victor got done with her. And Floyd's little Earthworm Jim couldnt even tickle her.

After giving it a second look, that sonogram looks like a seedling.
                I think I see it too. Right there inside the top black spot... Yup.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is what got him mad probably.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZero
                    IMAGE#1

This is what got him mad probably.
                    Everyone hitting but Floyd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yea, this is crazy. Definitely not something that you just throw out there for the world to see. Even if this is the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X