Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOE OR DIE 2 ON ITS WAY!!!!!! AZ is trying to get Kanye And Dre For It!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOE OR DIE 2 ON ITS WAY!!!!!! AZ is trying to get Kanye And Dre For It!!!

http://www.theboombox.com/2009/12/23...or-die-sequel/

"2010 ! nigaz betah get they bars up^!! doe or die part two is definitely coming !!"-AZ on his twitter page.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

whenever AZ drops an album I always buy it.

Comment

He should be able to get a Dre and Kanye beat, but you never know in this rap ****. AZ has all the tools an MC needs and does it at a high level, he just can't make that catchy tune. He should do a joint with Neyo.

Ghost Face was trying to do a song with Alicia Keys and she supposedly wasn't feelin it, even though one of her favorite albums is OB4CL.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            He should be able to get a Dre and Kanye beat, but you never know in this rap ****. AZ has all the tools an MC needs and does it at a high level, he just can't make that catchy tune. He should do a joint with Neyo.

Ghost Face was trying to do a song with Alicia Keys and she supposedly wasn't feelin it, even though one of her favorite albums is OB4CL.
            ghost's collabos with beyonce were solid, i dont know why alicia keys wouldnt want to get on a track.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
              ghost's collabos with beyonce were solid, i dont know why alicia keys wouldnt want to get on a track.
              I don't know either, like I said you never know in this rap ****. It was for his last album, Ghost said it himself.

Comment

Working...
              X