No announcement yet.

Vernon Paris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernon Paris

It was years ago, I was reffing and judging the amatuers. I watched this one kid fight in a bout and just had that feeling that this kid could be something special, he could obviously fight. And the cold calculated fight that he produced was as viscious as it was spectacular.

Vernon takes the next step of his journey, and a big step at that, against Zab Judah this Saturday. I've kept my eye on him from his amatuer days. Representing the Motor City with pride, keep the Motor City rollin' Vernon.........Rockin'

he got knocked out in the wild card from a weak ass khan jab with head geart on, he is a joke. much like you.

Comment

really ...with head gear on?

Comment

ye it was in preperation for the mallignaggi fight, guy is a str8 joke, went down with a body shot aswell, glass body and glass jaw, just like rockin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
          he got knocked out in the wild card from a weak ass khan jab with head geart on, he is a joke. much like you.
          Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
          ye it was in preperation for the mallignaggi fight, guy is a str8 joke, went down with a body shot aswell, glass body and glass jaw, just like rockin.

Joke's on you dickcheese. There was no reason to insult the TS other than you wanted to attack his character. **** off and enjoy your ban...

Comment

And now, back on topic:

Comment

Paris is a damn good fighter. A lot of fighters get trashed in sparring. That means nothing inside the ring in a pro fight.

After he whoops on Judah, it'll be interesting to see who's next. The only fighter they need to keep him away from at 140 right now is Mattysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                It was years ago, I was reffing and judging the amatuers. I watched this one kid fight in a bout and just had that feeling that this kid could be something special, he could obviously fight. And the cold calculated fight that he produced was as viscious as it was spectacular.

Vernon takes the next step of his journey, and a big step at that, against Zab Judah this Saturday. I've kept my eye on him from his amatuer days. Representing the Motor City with pride, keep the Motor City rollin' Vernon.........Rockin'
                Yea, Im pulling for him too.

Out with the old and in with the new.

I hope its not a shutout though and Zab can make it interesting.

But I am rooting for a Paris win. I just cant get excited over Zab fighting anymore. One fight he's on fire, next fight he's timid. Meh..

If you havent already, check out the ********** radio show that he was on last week. Badass interview.

The Eaner Show - Boxing.Lab.Radio

Entertaining character at the very least.

BTW Rocks, you look like you would be related to Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Paris is a damn good fighter. A lot of fighters get trashed in sparring. That means nothing inside the ring in a pro fight.

After he whoops on Judah, it'll be interesting to see who's next. The only fighter they need to keep him away from at 140 right now is Mattysse.
                  The Khan-Peterson II winner will more than likely vacate those WBA and IBF titles and move up to 147. So, if Paris wins, I'd LOVE to see him fight Joan Guzman or Mike Alvarado for the vacant IBF title.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                    The Khan-Peterson II winner will more than likely vacate those WBA and IBF titles and move up to 147. So, if Paris wins, I'd LOVE to see him fight Joan Guzman or Mike Alvarado for the vacant IBF title.
                    Guzman really?........Marquez should get a shot at any available title 140

Even after he wins the wbo interim

Comment

Working...
                    X