No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo To Have January Meeting To Select Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Canelo vs Martinez has Trinidad vs Vargas written all over it.

Canelo has exciting moments in the fight but ultimately he gets stopped after 3 or 4 knockdowns with his face possibly disfigured.
    Cant believe people bring up Tito the Fake, that boy was exposed rapping his hands illegaly in rhe hopkins fight, now thats a low life cheat if you ask me.

Comment

ok g
      Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Prob because Tito's wraps wasn't the point of the post.
      Your the one that brought up Tito vs Vagas when we know Tito sr said he alway rapped his son hands like that for every fight, now that a cheat just like Margarito. Once a cheat always a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77
        Your the one that brought up Tito vs Vagas when we know Tito sr said he alway rapped his son hands like that for every fight, now that a cheat just like Margarito.
        So Canelo can't get his ass whooped by Martinez like Vargas did by Tito because Tito's dad said he wrapped Trinidad's hands funky?

Again, what does that have to do with Canelo getting whooped by Martinez?

At the end of the fight, Canelo might think Sergio had stoned wraps

If that's what you're getting at, I agree

Comment

[QUOTE=BoxingGenius27;12661465]So Canelo can't get his ass whooped by Martinez like Vargas did by Tito because Tito's dad said he wrapped Trinidad's hands funky?

Again, what does that have to do with Canelo getting whooped by Martinez?

At the end of the fight, Canelo might think Sergio had stoned wraps

If that's what you're getting at, I agree , illegaly is the word my

Funky is not the word Noxzim Richardson used, he said that boy rapped his hand illegaly that it felt like a Rock, and sr said whats a matter with that, I say thats a cheating Mojon Grande!
          Last edited by Toltec77; 11-02-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X