No announcement yet.

Demetrius Andrade calls Canelo a "*****" and the Charlo Brothers "Bums"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demetrius Andrade calls Canelo a "*****" and the Charlo Brothers "Bums"

This is the first time I've heard from this guy, and I already don't like him
    Disrespects Saul Alvares, The Charlos, Erislandy Lara, James Kirkland

I would've called Canelo one pre-trout and have.... I wouldn't now

He's just salty because he can't get a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      I would've called Canelo one pre-trout and have.... I wouldn't now

He's just salty because he can't get a fight
      Can't get a fight? More like won't take a fight. It's ironic how he gave an interview towards the end of last year saying he would want big money to fight Kirkland. I was trying to find it but it might've been an audio interview (probably with Nes).

After we make fun of him for ducking out of fights with Korobov and Charlo, John Scully posted an old amateur boxing article where it was reported Demetrius dropped out of a tournament to avoid fighting David Lemieux.

Comment

Didn't he backout of the Charlo fight because of a purse issue? Is that fight coming back on?

Andrade you need to get in the ring this year before you talk ****

Comment

I would pick Andrade by UD over any of them to be honest. Maybe some trash talking is needed to get their attention!

But he basically gave the reason why he is on the outside looking in at 154 "Because He Is Not With GBP, Top Rank or Al Haymon" EXACTLY!

Comment

I lmao!!!! Thats funny!

The man has a point !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Didn't he backout of the Charlo fight because of a purse issue? Is that fight coming back on?

Andrade you need to get in the ring this year before you talk ****
              Pretty sure it's back on now!!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                I would pick Andrade by UD over any of them to be honest. Maybe some trash talking is needed to get their attention!

But he basically gave the reason why he is on the outside looking in at 154 "Because He Is Not With GBP, Top Rank or Al Haymon" EXACTLY!
                Jermell's going to take that slapper to town.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Nope,Cause he believe hes a cashcow wanting big paydays already.
                  Stop making excuses for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Can't get a fight? More like won't take a fight. It's ironic how he gave an interview towards the end of last year saying he would want big money to fight Kirkland. I was trying to find it but it might've been an audio interview (probably with Nes).

After we make fun of him for ducking out of fights with Korobov and Charlo, John Scully posted an old amateur boxing article where it was reported Demetrius dropped out of a tournament to avoid fighting David Lemieux.
                    Mean to say can't get a fight with Canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X