No announcement yet.

I'm Not Racist, Seriously.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    you cannot be racist...youre Irish. You would get a major backlash.
    People give me **** for being Irish everyday on here, Don't see me pulling the racist card.

Comment

If anything Georges is the racist one.

Comment

Originally posted by P B 3 2 View Post
        That fat jobless loser made a thread about me claiming I'm racist along with that Mayweather obsessed b*tch Cung Le.
        Whilst having me on ignore so I can't defend myself.

When do you see me say racist stuff on this forum?
        When do you see me post racist stuff in any threads?

When do you see me say racist stuff like drop the nbomb on a black person? Never.
        Georges is a white Italian american. Do I give him **** for being an Italian? No.
        I call him a Jew a black and a Jap for a laugh,
        Neither of us take it serious. Jesus If I offended him do you think he would be in that thread defending me?

I'm not Racist, never have been. The people who trually know me on here no I am not racist for one second.
        Yeah I say the stuff I do in visitor messages to people I get along with,
        Them messages are private, Gorilla dogs once again shows he obviously has NO life and goes around stalking messages I leave to friends.
        On that note get a life.

Again If I offended anyone I apologize,
        Wankers like Cung Le and f@g dog have ruined this forum for me and for others,
        I just don't take it as serious anymore as I used to.
        It's not as good as it used to be with Fat ****s like the Gorilla Dogs blatantly going around looking to get users banned just because they have an issue with them.

In regards to other peoples posts, I won't deny lately yeah I've been abit of an attention whore,
        Yeah I've said alot of stupid ****,
        Yeah what I have said may have been deemed offensive by some users.
        But NO I am not racist,
        None of what I said was targeted at anyone to be racist,
        Simply targeted at a FRIEND in PRIVATE who has the same stupid sense of humour as me.

To Cung Le and Gorilla Dogs get a ****ing life, Keep bumping that thread all you want.
        Only shows how pathetic you little f@gs are,
        We all know the **** will eventually come out about Gorilla dogs,
        I've even been talking to Sweet Pea so keep up it man.

When it does happen its gonna be funny ****!!!!

Your a right hypocrite. You talk about how others should grow up? but look at you, ALWAYS having beef with people on here, bickering back and fourth, posting childish, stupid pics on peoples profiles, you should take your own advice and grow up.

Remember when you posted stuff on my profile then auto disabled your profile so i could not reply back? hypocrite!, just like when you snitched on Demise, then acted like he was a snitch?

I wouldn't be surprised if you had been racist and are lying about it now, thats whats your like, you snitched and then lied about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Your a right hypocrite. You talk about how others should grow up? but look at you, ALWAYS having beef with people on here, bickering back and fourth, posting childish, stupid pics on peoples profiles, you should take your own advice and grow up.

Remember when you posted stuff on my profile then auto disabled your profile so i could not reply back? hypocrite!, just like when you snitched on Demise, then acted like he was a snitch?

I wouldn't be surprised if you had been racist and are lying about it now, thats whats your like, you snitched and then lied about it.
          1.Your right Yeah I did put my profile on private. Sorry.
          2. I am childish. Sorry.
          3. Yes I do post stupid pics on peoples profiles. Again sorry.
          4. I never snitched on No one. Sorry.

I don't take this forum serious anymore, It's a pity because it has gone to shame.
          I was here in the glory days and unfortunately I have bitten onto the whole "if you can't beat them, join them."

Apologies if I've genuinely offended yourself or anyone else for that matter.

Comment

why do you even care if anyone here thinks you are a racist?
            you shouldn't of even bothered with the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              why do you even care if anyone here thinks you are a racist?
              you shouldn't of even bothered with the thread.
              Cause I chat with a lot of blacks on here and I don't want them thinking I'm racist.

Comment

Cause I chat with a lot of blacks on here and I don't want them thinking I'm racist.

Comment

1.Your right Yeah I did put my profile on private. Sorry.
                  2. I am childish. Sorry.
                  3. Yes I do post stupid pics on peoples profiles. Again sorry.
                  4. I never snitched on No one. Sorry.

I don't take this forum serious anymore, It's a pity because it has gone to shame.
                  I was here in the glory days and unfortunately I have bitten onto the whole "if you can't beat them, join them."
                  not many people liked u back then

even less like u now

if ure so sorry about ur childish, trolling behaviour why not change it, idiot

Comment

..............Reported!

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      not many people liked u back then

even less like u now

if ure so sorry about ur childish, trolling behaviour why not change it, idiot
                      Who are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X