No announcement yet.

What's so great about matthew hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's so great about matthew hatton?

Some people are actually saying he's a threat this kid is a nobody he has 4 losses and has fought nobodies and is the younger brother of an overrated bum that got pwned by mayweather and raped by pac.

Who the **** takes this guy as a threat he's gonna get killed by mayweather.
    I hear some people on the forum that say this guy is actually good is there something I;m missing here?

What's NOT so great about Matthew Hatton?

Comment

wtf! blasphemy!! matthatt is a fcking god!! burn this heretic.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
        Some people are actually saying he's a threat this kid is a nobody he has 4 losses and has fought nobodies and is the younger brother of an overrated bum that got pwned by mayweather and raped by pac.

Who the **** takes this guy as a threat he's gonna get killed by mayweather.
        I hear some people on the forum that say this guy is actually good is there something I;m missing here?
        Nobody, absolutely nobody, not even in jest has said Matthew Hatton is great.

He's decent at his level. Those people he is fighting are his level. And at that level he has improved with wins over Ted Bami, an old Tackie and a draw against Ndou. These are fighters that should have and probably would have destroyed Matty unless he had showed the improvement he has.

That said, him being in with any world class fighter is an insult to every boxing fan alive.

Matthew Hatton has had a nice boxing career, he's done ok.

Comment

he's ricky's brother and he's from england.

Comment

matthew hatton has carried boxing these past few years .... you'll be sorry when he's gone

Comment

What planet are you from? He's been top 3 P4P on basicly every P4P list worthy of reading...

(or should be)

Comment

Matthew Hatton is the brother of a real boxer, right?

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
                  matthew hatton has carried boxing these past few years .... you'll be sorry when he's gone
                  I'll always remember round 8 vs Ben Tackie.

A masterclass.

LOL.

I guess most professional sportsmen can have that perfect moment. Matthew's lasted 3 minutes, he hit Tackie with lead right-hands, jabs, left-hooks, had Tackie swinging at thin air.

If I was Matthew I'd have thrown in the towel myself saying: 'sorry, I'm just too good, this is all getting a bit silly.'

All this after get brutally beaten down by Craig Watson.

Comment

nothing at all. don't buy into the Matt Hatton talk.

Comment

Working...
                    X