Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went to Oscar's Boxrec and saw the score from the Bernard fight... Answer this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Hopkins ahead 78-74

Comment

Oscar had some moments for sure but the way Hop was commanding the ring made it seem like a ko was inevitable. I was thinking that somewhat early in the fight.

I admit DLH was doing good the early rounds, but I couldn't help think it was only a matter of time.

Like oscar wins some rounds but Hop wins the war by controlling the fight.

I would say around the 4th it appeared that way

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        judge: Dave Moretti 73-79 | judge: Paul Smith 74-78 | judge: Keith MacDonald 77-75 ~

Those are the scorecards for Oscar vs Bernard at the time of the stoppage...

What fighter is the first fighter.... Bernard??

Because if I am not mistaking... I think I had Oscar MAYBE winning and the fight alot closer than that....

I remember Oscar landing alot of quick combos on Bernard.... and Bernard coming back late??

Am I remembering wrong?? Or am I right in going with the last judges scorecard (If Oscar is the 2nd fighter)
        wtf dog oscar wasn't even in that fight! He should have never been in the ring with bhop!

Comment

I remember Oscar winning some of the rounds but Hop was definately ahead.

Comment

Bhops corner told him he wasn't winning the fight shortly before he stoppage. I think that's why Hop got him outta there.

Comment

Hopkins' plan was to let DLH get into the fight and take over late. He said so himself.

Comment

b-hop said he wasnt sure if he was winning the fight, and also that he was surprised oscar actually stood and fought and didnt try to stick and move.

Oscar did pretty good but of course haters anit gonna admit it. B-hop aint no slouch, anybody who faces him is in for a rough time, Tito and Pavlik are the only ones I recall B-hop beating with ease.

Comment

Was hard to give Oscar even one round, 10 second flurries at the end of the round dont make it in my book.

Comment

Bhop was leadin by the time of the KO. The only rds clearly won by either guy were Bhop's, pretty much the last 3 before he stopped DLH.

Comment

I love how everybpdy says Hopkins was ahead, because Hopkins got the KO, ****a outta here, with that ****, Oscar was ahead 2 points at the moment of the KO, he was landing 3 or 4 punches per every 1 for B-Hop. Oscar was winning the fight till the magical phantom punch to the liver.

Comment

Working...
                      X