No announcement yet.

Crawford v Spence: a modern Hagler Hearns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford v Spence: a modern Hagler Hearns

This is The superfight we need to be building towards.

Two unbeatable slickster facing off to decide the p4p number 1 spot.

Who else can't wait

The slickness is already off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      The slickness is already off the charts.
      I'm just imagining 12 rounds of them dancing round each other throwing crisp shots both slipping everything each other throws.

The skill on show will be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
        I'm just imagining 12 rounds of them dancing round each other throwing crisp shots both slipping everything each other throws.

The skill on show will be amazing
        neither will leave the ring with a mark. Wow!

Comment

neither will leave the ring with a mark. Wow!
          you don't have to watch....just wait for the next GGG fight..he'll gladly walk into 4 punch combos like a donkey.

He doesn't know what it's like to leave the ring without a mark on his clown face.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            you don't have to watch....just wait for the next GGG fight..he'll gladly walk into 4 punch combos like a donkey.

He doesn't know what it's like to leave the ring without a mark on his clown face.
            I agree with you man.

Gennady has no defense, he won't make it long in this sport. These stiff Euro Bums aren't anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Your totally right man golovkin is a caveman. Slick bruvvas> stiff eurobums

Comment

OOOOHHHHHH!! Don't know about modern Hagler/Hearns but I Love It!!

Comment

The main scoring criteria will be who has the most effective slickness

Comment

I agree with you man.

Gennady has no defense, he won't make it long in this sport. These stiff Euro Bums aren't anything.
                    Agreed. I'd rather see dancing and parrying and avoiding anything harmful (if i am lucky i will aslo be able to see "tactical clinching" rather than two guys going to war beating the **** out of each other like savages.

Comment

Working...
                    X