This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    Screaming Allahu Akbar doesn't automatically make you a muslim.
    Yep, sounds Amish to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Yep, sounds Amish to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
        1. It was one person

2. Screaming Allahu Akbar doesn't automatically make you a muslim.
        2a. He could have been misheard and actually screamed "Admiral Ackbar"

3. Fits the M.O. of at least two previous attacks involving supporters of ISIL and zero attacks involving the Rebel Alliance

Comment

Sooner rather than later, the european governments will have to bag the polical correctness and deal with the major problems the middleeastern and african migration has created. Even Sweden although they might have left it too late.

Comment

France invaded and colonised Algeria, ruling it in an apartheid fashion for over a century (1830 - 1962), resulting in the killing countless 'muzzlims'. The French actively sought to convert citizens of Algeria away from Islam. Now the French are upset because they feel like they're losing their culture because a few muslims are trying to carve out a life in their country? You can't make this up.
            Last edited by Adamjr91; 12-22-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              France invaded and colonised Algeria and ruled it in a somewhat apartheid fashion for over a century, resulting in the killing countless 'muzzlims'. Now the French are upset because they feel like they're losing their culture because a few muslims are trying to carve out a life in their country? You can't make this up.
              Around 1.5 million. I don't hear anyone calling them terrorists now do I?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                France invaded and colonised Algeria, ruling it in an apartheid fashion for over a century (1830 - 1962), resulting in the killing countless 'muzzlims'. The French actively sought to convert citizens of Algeria away from Islam. Now the French are upset because they feel like they're losing their culture because a few muslims are trying to carve out a life in their country? You can't make this up.
                I bet Algeria was popping then though wasn't it?. Europeans knew how to run a country then.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  Around 1.5 million. I don't hear anyone calling them terrorists now do I?
                  The hypocrisy prevalent in here is astounding. The moral of the story is, if you don't want migrants flooding into your country, don't go into their country blowing things up.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  I bet Algeria was popping then though wasn't it?. Europeans knew how to run a country then.
                  Only Britain and China was 'popping' in 1830.

Former European colonises include some of the most corrupt current regimes in existence.
                  Last edited by Adamjr91; 12-22-2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

how many countries in africa got colonized by france?

Comment

Originally posted by Bretty Poy32 View Post
                      how many countries in africa got colonized by france?
                      http://www.siliconafrica.com/france-colonial-tax/

The French don't have a leg to stand on. They can go **** themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X