Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on acceptance of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I still can't understand how it came as a shock to anybody that this dude turned out to be a ****.

i remember rob halford doing an interview about when judas priest was at it's peak. he said he was 100% gay & wore his tight leather pants & he found it funny how all these guys were imitating his woredrobe & he was totally gay & never hid the fact but it was a shock when it became known to the public & all these straight guys wearing tight leather pants were horrified & people started thinking they were gay too...

Comment

I dont think sticking your **** in a mans azz or bumping balls with another man is right. Or accepted. Man and women make babies. The circle of life begins there ! Not Man or Man or Woman or Woman. So ummmm somewhere down the line somebody f%cked it up. It wasnt meant to be! Or we would have never involved into anything.

Comment

The more gay there are the more women you have, look at it this way.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I still can't understand how it came as a shock to anybody that this dude turned out to be a ****.

****sexuality is an unnatural deviance from the norm, no different than pedophilia. Both are unnatural attractions to things people should not be attracted to. That does not mean we should make one ok because its between two "consenting" adults, and look down upon the other. Both are equally wrong.

Comment

I am curious about how do you call that when a woman has sex with an animal or a man with an animal. Bestiality I would imagine - this is punishable by law and so is incest but what if they are consenting. How could they know let`s say that the animal is not consenting and how is this not different than ****sexuality

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              I am curious about how do you call that when a woman has sex with an animal or a man with an animal. Bestiality I would imagine - this is punishable by law and so is incest but what if they are consenting. How could they know let`s say that the animal is not consenting and how is this not different than ****sexuality
              this guy at work told me in sweden beastiality is legal as long as you don't hurt the animal...i didn't believe him but google it...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                It is bestiality.

Well in my opinion there's no grey zone, because animals do not possess the communication necessary to give their consent in a sexual act. I think it's sick and twisted, but it so happens that in the country where I am from, it is legal and without punishment. Only as long as the animal doesn't suffer any pain.

It's ****ed up to say the least, but if you watched the 1guy1horse video the guy died a couple of hours later, because of internal bleeding.

It's wrong and people who think it's okay have a twisted understanding of the line between a domestic pet and a lover. I say take a stapler and stable the **** between the legs and the vagina SHUT, problem fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  ****sexuality is an unnatural deviance from the norm, no different than pedophilia. Both are unnatural attractions to things people should not be attracted to. That does not mean we should make one ok because its between two "consenting" adults, and look down upon the other. Both are equally wrong.
                  Yeeeeeah......Except for the fact that one of those acts you mention is practiced by consenting adults and is perfectly legal, and the other act is the clear sexual victimization of an innocent child, and is wholly illegal.

I can totally see your point here.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
                    It is bestiality.

Well in my opinion there's no grey zone, because animals do not possess the communication necessary to give their consent in a sexual act. I think it's sick and twisted, but it so happens that in the country where I am from, it is legal and without punishment. Only as long as the animal doesn't suffer any pain.

It's ****ed up to say the least, but if you watched the 1guy1horse video the guy died a couple of hours later, because of internal bleeding.

It's wrong and people who think it's okay have a twisted understanding of the line between a domestic pet and a lover. I say take a stapler and stable the **** between the legs and the vagina SHUT, problem fixed

Wait a second so woman spreads her legs and a dog gets an erection and they do it and you say there is no consent.

Comment

What happens to a child raised by 2 daddies. Suppose the kid feels attracted to women but believes he's wrong because of his 2 fathers??

I have no problem with gay people, but I will never get used to seeing to gay dudes french kissing on southbeach. They should respect the rights of others just like smokers have to now.

Comment

Working...
                      X