No announcement yet.

Rory looked good....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rory looked good....

But I didn't really buy into the Che Mills hype. I think it's time for a big step up in competition. I'd really like to see a rematch with Condit but in the mean time how about Fitch?

yeah Rory is a beast. this guy is handling mw's and lhw's at tristar.

he's not human. the future p4p king for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      yeah Rory is a beast. this guy is handling mw's and lhw's at tristar.

he's not human. the future p4p king for sure.
      Something with Che just seemed off though, that single leg at the beginning of the second round was pure crap and Che just folded, I think he just wanted out. Keep Rory away from Greg Jackson!

Comment

MacDonald is top 5 already IMO, see how easy he took Che down in round 2? madness.
        The Che hype is legit you know, he just ent ready for these massive steps up in opponent after one fight.
        I loved Rory's first fight wid Carlos, i wish he had stood and banged more wid Che like he did wid Carlos, but was just to easy for him to get him down, i beg he don't turn into GSP man, at least he finishes fights though eh.

Rory can fight anyone right now who isn't named Georges. I reckon the Welterweight contenders r Ellenberger, MacDonald, Diaz, Condit, Hendricks and Erick Silva!
        Last edited by ; 04-22-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Something with Che just seemed off though, that single leg at the beginning of the second round was pure crap and Che just folded, I think he just wanted out. Keep Rory away from Greg Jackson!
          Well Rory did destroy Che in the 1st round. Che was pretty much done going into the 2nd.

and Rory has already trained at Jacksons a couple of times. Don't know if Jackson personally instructed him or anything, but he has trained and sparred at Jacksons camp.

Comment

Working...
          X