Need a Stream for HBO Klitschko/Haye Faceoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was...heavenly.

Comment

lol it was only 13 mins long, it'll have finished by now.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        That was...heavenly.
        Yeah that was crazy a lot of tension in that room! I hope Haye pissing Wlad off makes him take some more chances in the ring to make this fight exciting.

Comment

**** i missed it

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            That was...heavenly.
            This is the most excited I have been for a HW match up in years.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Yeah that was crazy a lot of tension in that room! I hope Haye pissing Wlad off makes him take some more chances in the ring to make this fight exciting.
              I think Wlad needs to take chances in order to be successful in this fight. I think him being passive might hurt him against Haye.

Comment

Haye "im so excited for this I have an hard on right now."

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Sure was. Wow. Lots of great quotes. Both were prepared but it does seem Haye is accomplishing what he wants. Still refuses to shake his hand and I thought that whole scene was off on both sides.
                  Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  This is the most excited I have been for a HW match up in years.
                  Forreal. I've been telling all the casual fans I know to tune in. I sure as **** hope it doesn't disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    Haye "im so excited for this I have an hard on right now."
                    **** I MISSED IT. Respect Comedian for helping me out, I'm gna donate you 100k now my man. cheers anyway bro

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      I think Wlad needs to take chances in order to be successful in this fight. I think him being passive might hurt him against Haye.
                      It depends how Haye approaches the fight if he comes in like he did against Valuev i think Wlad will be effective using his usual slow paced cautious style.

Comment

Working...
                      X