Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Ones even posted about the Korea problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
    Typical? There haven't been attacks since the actual war 60 years ago.
    Like i stated i do not care,blow each other to sht does not effect me any.

Comment

Really sucks my dads brother went to the Korean war, heard they hide behind women and childern, god for bid war happens, and Iraq? Iran? Afganistan? *****, lots of peoples lives are being toke....

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=441807

Comment

Typical? There haven't been attacks since the actual war 60 years ago.
          you're trippin'.

they have skirmishes all the time.

north korea sank a south korean warship earlier this year.

there's a reason why american troops stationed in south korea are always at the highest level and some of the best we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            you're trippin'.

there's a reason why american troops stationed in south korea are always at the highest level and some of the best we have.
            You guys are clueless. There haven't been attacks on civilian soil since the actual war. That ship attack wasn't proven, but even if it was which it probably was then it's still a big deal.
            Last edited by BattleHardened; 11-23-2010, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Very stupid thing to say, those two countrys blow each other up and a lot of countrys will get involved including the USA, its said that north korea has nuclear power....plus having a pychopath as your leader doesn't make it any better.

All it takes is two small countrys who get aid from bigger ones to start some real **** up, when that happens trust me it WILL affect you.

This could very well be the cause of WWIII if not taken care of soon.

Comment

Originally posted by left hook tua View Post
                you're trippin'.

They have skirmishes all the time.

North korea sank a south korean warship earlier this year.

There's a reason why american troops stationed in south korea are always at the highest level and some of the best we have.

your best won't be good enough.

America is scared of north korea them fools don't play around.

All they can do is try to have on of their infamous "diplomatic talks" or in other words.."there is fu** all we can do about it" talks.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  you're trippin'.

You guys are clueless. There haven't been attacks since the actual war. That ship attack wasn't proven, but even if it was which it probably was then it's still been 60 years.

Chief and I lived there at the same time in the 90's and we can both definitely tell you stories of subs and guys killed and a bunch of ***** like that.

As far as actually attacking like they did, ie a land based blatant attackl is unusual but way more ***** goes on than you think or know.

We've both seen it first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    I hope u get drafted so u start caring.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                      like i stated i do not care,blow each other to sht does not effect me any.
                      stfu you alcoholic loser

does it affect us that your boyfriend is eating all your food?

No it doesn't so stop making g@y azz threadz about it fool

Comment

Working...
                      X