No announcement yet.

Mosley reveals gameplan vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
    He's only got 3 significant wins, Big Nog (twice) and Cro Cop...

He was scared to join UFC because he knew he would get that azz tapped...

If he's number one, then how come he isn't in the number one organization fighting the best available....

All his best wins are from half a decade ago...
    You serious? fedor is the the best mma fighter easy.. doesn't look like it but dude is a legend in MMA.

and i love anderson silva/gsp/bj penn.. all great.. but fedor is a difficult fight for anyone..

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Give me fuking reasons why he will win numbskull! This is a discussion board so how are we supposed to discuss vague and meaningless comments like "floyd wins in 12".

What the fuk is that and why even post it?
      don't get too wound up bro. some just post to get you mad. ignore the posts.

Comment

mosley offers nothing ot beat Mayweather.

This will be much easier than the DLH fight. Handspeed doesn't mean **** when you're technically flawed like Mosley. He won't be able to get inside like DLH because Mosley has a jab, that, if he uses, will be countered over and over again. Once Mosley is down on the cards during the second half of the fight he will resort to lunging and punching and getting desprate. We will see the Shane Molsey that Cotto outboxed and counterpunched in the last 3 rounds of their fight. In the center of the ring Mosley will simply be outclasses.

Comment

O yea, what's this one-shot power he's talking about?

Mayweather ate up DLH's punches @ 154 4 years ago and DLH has ONE PUNCH KO power - left hook.

Mosley is going to get outclassed May 1st and I want to see his discouraged face like we've all seen. THis cheater has it coming for him.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
            You serious? fedor is the the best mma fighter easy.. doesn't look like it but dude is a legend in MMA.

and i love anderson silva/gsp/bj penn.. all great.. but fedor is a difficult fight for anyone..
            Look at Fedors resume since 2005...nothing special, just a bunch of blown up Lightheavyweights and other overrated fighters...

He's good, but definitely overrated...

Comment

Give me fuking reasons why he will win numbskull! This is a discussion board so how are we supposed to discuss vague and meaningless comments like "floyd wins in 12".

What the fuk is that and why even post it?
              Don't kid yourself into thinking your a good poster for boxing anyway. At any rate, Floyd's no Margarito, and I have seen nothing from Mosley that would suggest that he beats an elite boxer, nevermind the best pure boxer active today. Mayweather has a hand speed advantage and a good jab when he chooses to use it, and between that and May's movement and countering, I think Shane will be in for a long night. How do you think the fight will turn out? How will the Fraud be exposed?

Comment

Thats not why he's dull it's because he would rather coast to a points win against a lightweight rather than finishing him like a PFP champ is supposed to.

He could at least "try" to knock someone out instead of throwing 30 punches a round and landing 15 jabs and one power punch.
                Dude, a win is a win. Like i said, it doesn't matter how ugly you win, but as long you win. Marquez was throwing more punches than Floyd per rounds, but Floyd landed more than he thrown. Why waste energy, when you can land most if not all of your shots cleanly? It's up to Floyd's opponents to force him to fight and make him uncomfortable, if they can't do that they aren't at his level. I truly believe that Mosley and Pacquaio can do it, but at the same time Floyd will always be very comfortable because he's always in control.

Comment

Mosley will clinch alot and try to unsettle mayweather. Maywether will not allow mosley to get into the fight.

Mayweather by UD

Comment

I love these threads because it justifies my assumption that Flo Mo's have no real boxing knowledge outside of silly catch phrases like "check hook" or vague/meaningless comments like "Shane has no game plan".

Seriously could you boxing know nothings at least analyze the fight a bit more than just saying empty statements that do nothing to support your opinions.

lol, I was thinking the same thing.

None of these kids ever heard the term, or even used prior to it being in the Hatton fight.

Suddenly, as is the case with PEDs,

they're experts on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

lol, I was thinking the same thing.

None of these kids ever heard the term, or even used prior to it being in the Hatton fight.

Suddenly, as is the case with PEDs,

they're experts on it.
                      You only comment on ONE fighter. True troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X