No announcement yet.

will paul williams crush pavlik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
    you claimed he had no head movement during the hopkins fight. That was hopkins being hopkins that caused that. Pwill can't do the same. Pwill's footwork is horrible. Pwill slaps from a distance as much as he can. Pwill will not beat pavlik, you can bet your house on it.
    Huh? When did I even mention head movement? And can you explain how Hopkins made Pavlik stop moving his head? I don't recall him grabbing Kelly's face and demanding he keep it still.

Comment

Frankly, I think Pavlik will whoop his ass. He may not looked so impressive in the last fight, but by now he has surely returned to his old self. C'mon, the guy stopped Taylor. Taylor is much stronger physically than the beanpole Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Huh? When did I even mention head movement? And can you explain how Hopkins made Pavlik stop moving his head? I don't recall him grabbing Kelly's face and demanding he keep it still.
        wow at least i know the level that im debating with. Have fun debating yourself.

Comment

wow at least i know the level that im debating with. Have fun debating yourself.
          At least? What's at most?

Funny guy.

Comment

punish him with a hundred pitty pat slaps? Williams couldnt' even budge a ww in margarito and he's supposed to make a middle weight quit? Edison miranda, Jermain taylor, bernard hopkins couldn't stop pavlik yet pwill can? Nuthugging a bit aren't you?
            I guess, putting quin on his butt, Andy Kolle on his butt and making Verno Phillips quit on his stool is just over looked. Let me see, those was just nobody guys? Agree, they not no Tayor, Miranda and old man hopkins. Thats what they said about Rito before he got laid out. This is boxing and anything can happen correct? Pavlik is no push over but aren't you just deep throating a little to deep? Williams could end up tasting the mat too.

Comment

pavlik will get the andy kolle treatment!!!!

Comment

there's no WAY pwill beats Pavlik, Pavlik will KTFO this moron...

Comment

Working...
                X