No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Dunn you are not Neutral lol but you try to come off like it, you are bias yourself, but you think by saying you arent or pointing things out it can mask your bias.

Comment

Dunn you are not Neutral lol but you try to come off like it, you are bias yourself, but you think by saying you arent or pointing things out it can mask your bias.
      why do you quote me when you have me on ignore? That is the single gayest thing you can do on NSb. Please stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        LOOOOOOOOOOL

and who bought it up and who are you voting for??????

Hilary brought it up. I am most likely voting for her.

That stated, you and I both know Trump didn't have to respond the way he did. He made his treatment of her (and what else he says about women) the issue.

Comment

Who would you consider to be a neutral poster on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Who would you consider to be a neutral poster on here?
            Cucktari and the rest of the Trump lovers know he ****ed up on this. A Presidential candidate shouldn't be telling people to watch a sex tape FFS. He should have left this to a surrogate, probaly the blonde chick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              Former Miss Universe,
              Industry Whore,
              Drug Cartel Whore,
              Accomplice to a Murder,
              Pronstar,

The Beautiful Alicia Machado

Baby Momma to this scary motherfcker:

Gerardo Alvarez Vazquez

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/0...-in-trump.html

---------

Aaaaaaaannnnnd predictably of course, the mainstream media, instead of following up and researching on the woman and her very very checkered past, has gone on full attack mode attacking trump, and DEFENDING THE WOMAN, instead of going after her background, her ties to the cartel world, and more importantly,

the woman who stupidly and ignorantly brought her up as ammo against Donald Trump for what? for saying she was fat????

REALLY AMERICA????

"he called me fat"

"wahhhhh"

REALLY????

This is how yall gonna handle this?????

This is how yall are gonna spin this?????

Keep at it, because this latest attack just blew up in your face hildabeast.

PS,

come on mainstream media, have some fcking dignity.

DO
              YOUR
              JOB

smdh....
              Hillary is going to get grilled during the fox debate

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Cucktari and the rest of the Trump lovers know he ****ed up on this. A Presidential candidate shouldn't be telling people to watch a sex tape FFS. He should have left this to a surrogate, probaly the blonde chick.
                That man has done and gotten a way with a bunch of over the top stuff. So he will never stop because as he said he could kill somebody and his supporters will still have his back.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  That man has done and gotten a way with a bunch of over the top stuff. So he will never stop because as he said he could kill somebody and his supporters will still have his back.
                  Once I saw Ted Cruz endorse him I figured that would empower him to be more over the top. I still didn't ever expect to see a Presidential candidate promote a sex tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    I was just reading up on this lol. The leftist liberal media machine is in full spin mode right now. What a disgraceful media we have in this country smh and they wonder why they can't be trusted and why so many people are finding comfort in trump.
                    Agree 100%. Some people believe anything they see on tv, or read on the internet, as fact. Never mind how most of these programs are liberal propaganda, complete with gay men and women presenting their interpretation of the "news".

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Once I saw Ted Cruz endorse him I figured that would empower him to be more over the top. I still didn't ever expect to see a Presidential candidate promote a sex tape.
                      The normal rules don't apply to him because he has broken many of them and still has his supporters.

Comment

Working...
                      X