• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of my mugshots..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post

one of my mugshots..lol
      :loll: Looking like you give ZERO ****s, larry.

Comment

one of my mugshots..lol
        You a straight up fool larry. But that's what makes you you. lol

Only a ghetto MFer is proud of their mugshot. SMDH. Let me guess you robbed someone that's why you got busted, no wait you sold drugs.

Comment

• upload photos

This ones only 7/8 weeks old, did a paint edit. This is me 3 days without washing!
          Drunk and reacting to something someone posted on here at the time....
          Was just before I moved so blank wall! Spooky..... What a state I am...... fukin hell.

EDIT - that's defiately my 'wtf' face or 'what you talkin' bowt willis?' vibe. Definitely.
          Last edited by RightJab; 09-29-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            I'm tired of your shit. Stop being a fucking pussy and fight Shannon Briggs.

Comment

one of my mugshots..lol
              If anyone had any doubt about who's the GOAT poster this sites ever seen,that mugshot ended it. It's done.

If you start making a list of the all time greats here just start at #2 cause Larry Legend is #1. It's not debatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I'm tired of your shit. Stop being a fucking pussy and fight Shannon Briggs.
                But I can beat Joshua doe, I know I can!

Comment

[url=https://postimage.org/]
                  I'm on the left.

Fuk my pupils are like olives there! Must have been buzzing my nutts off when I took that. Oh dear me bad choice!
                  Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  upload photos

This ones only 7/8 weeks old, did a paint edit. This is me 3 days without washing!
                  Drunk and reacting to something someone posted on here at the time....
                  Was just before I moved so blank wall! Spooky..... What a state I am...... fukin hell.

EDIT - that's defiately my 'wtf' face or 'what you talkin' bowt willis?' vibe. Definitely.
                  We could be fam, RJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    We could be fam, RJ.
                    Do you rock a fro buddy?
                    Yeah when I have a good tan, I pass off as foreign, my mates back at home give me hell over it 'drunken afro immigrant ****' was one that stuck, we're all equally pleasant to each other though so tis' all good just drunken banter...

Tanned, could I pass as PR? Is this plausible haha?

Comment

Do you rock a fro buddy?
                      Yeah when I have a good tan, I pass off as foreign, my mates back at home give me hell over it 'drunken afro immigrant ****' was one that stuck, we're all equally pleasant to each other though so tis' all good just drunken banter...

Tanned, could I pass as PR? Is this plausible haha?

When I grew out my hair I had a bit of a fro. My hair is wavy though and I'm light skinned--sun burn easily when not getting sun on a regular. Tanned or untanned, you could definitely pass for Rican.

Comment

Working...
                      X