Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dimitrenko Worried About Parker Judges, Felt Takam Was Robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dimitrenko Worried About Parker Judges, Felt Takam Was Robbed

Alexander Dimitrenko doesn't believe Joseph Parker beat Carlos Takam and concedes he will probably have to deliver a knockout to secure victory in New Zealand.

[Click Here To Read More]

Even Takam doesn't think Takam was robbed.

I remember this guy getting outboxed all night against Eddie Chambers and a judge still giving him a draw so he's a clown saying things like this.
    Last edited by Clegg; 09-21-2016, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Ah well excuses before the fight.. Takam lost by a UD and I don't think anybody disputed that including Takam himself..

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Even Takam doesn't think Takam was robbed.
        lol.

Dwyer and Dimitrenko, the only 2 people in the world who thought takam won.

On a side note i think im in love with Dimentrenko's interpreter

https://youtu.be/tnpE6lA8CNg?t=1m6s

Comment

Dimitrenko doesn`t have to worry about the judges - he will get knocked out. Dimitrenko has no heart - hope he shows up for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
            Dimitrenko doesn`t have to worry about the judges - he will get knocked out. Dimitrenko has no heart - hope he shows up for the fight.
            This. Zero heart, zero resolve.

Dimitrenko isn't even fooling himself with this talk, kudos for trying to find an angle to sell the fight unless it's a preemptive attempt to discredit the impending stoppage he's due to experience around the 3-4 round.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              lol.

Dwyer and Dimitrenko, the only 2 people in the world who thought takam won.

On a side note i think im in love with Dimentrenko's interpreter

https://youtu.be/tnpE6lA8CNg?t=1m6s
              Haven't watched the video but is the interpreter a man or a women ?

Comment

What are the chances that Dimitrenko faints (not feints) in the dressing room before the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                  Haven't watched the video but is the interpreter a man or a women ?
                  1/10 try harder son.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    1/10 try harder son.
                    Actually that was at least 8/10 ! You didnt answer the question ?

Comment

Working...
                    X