No announcement yet.

Roach says he's been offered the Canelo fight for Pac, "I haven't said no yet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
    I could see Arum calling Roach and trying to convince him to persuade Manny back into the ring so they can all get another big pay day.

This is boxing. All kinds of backdoor stuff goes on.
    of course that **** happens, but he has no executive decisions making roles.

Comment

As much as I'd love this fight, I don't want to ruin Canelo/GGG, and I don't want to see Manny killed by a guy 3 classes bigger than him. Pac fights on he should go after Brook since the PBC guys seem to be off limits.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing Pac-Canelo or Floyd-Canelo if same day weigh ins were in effect. That way, the fight is more fair. Rehydrating 20 or 25 pounds overnight is too much to overcome for smaller fighters.

Fight your mandatory.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-11-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

a rehydration clause definitely is needed but then pac would not get any credit if he wins. So I don't like this fight at all. With no rehydration clause Canelo would maul pac. Canelo has 25 lbs on pac naturally.

Pac's going to be retired for good anyway now that he's won a seat in the senate.

Comment

I have doubts that he was offered that fight in the first place. Why would Canelo want to fight a small welterweight after all the **** he just took for picking on poor little Khan. Contrary to his hater's beliefs Canelo doesn't need to pick on smaller fighters. He was set to fight Paul Williams and he did fight Angulo, Kirkland, Trout and Lara who are all every bit as big as Canelo. Canelo would tell Roach to shove his rehydration contract where the sun don't shine so this fight would never happen and Pacquiao is retired.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I have doubts that he was offered that fight in the first place. Why would Canelo want to fight a small welterweight after all the **** he just took for picking on poor little Khan. Contrary to his hater's beliefs Canelo doesn't need to pick on smaller fighters. He was set to fight Paul Williams and he did fight Angulo, Kirkland, Trout and Lara who are all every bit as big as Canelo. Canelo would tell Roach to shove his rehydration contract where the sun don't shine so this fight would never happen and Pacquiao is retired.
              It's Pacquiao dude.

$$$$$$$$$
              $$$$$$$$$
              $$$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
              X