No announcement yet.

Alfredo Angulo Video Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfredo Angulo Video Interview

Alfredo Angulo sits down with ESPN's Bernardo Osuna to talk about his loss to Erislandy Lara and the eye injury he suffered in the bout (in English):

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=939...goryid=2491554

thanks for sharing, green k sent...........

Comment

wow his eye healed up really fast

Comment

Can't wait for his next fight! I hope they match him up with guys that come to fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          wow his eye healed up really fast
          Its good to know that it wasn't as serious as everyone thought. The dog is back. Angulo's english is getting much better.

Comment

Wow that's got to be a stunt double. He recovered very quickly. Can't be a successful pressure fighter without some head movement! That's the key for Angulo.

Comment

I'm down for a rematch.

Perro flip the re-hydration limits, this time Lara comes in nice and plump on fight night and you at 164 no more... surely you won't get past 7 rounds. Aaaahaaay chihuahua-chihuahua!

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                Its good to know that it wasn't as serious as everyone thought. The dog is back. Angulo's english is getting much better.
                Yeah, he wasn't bad. But I would've preferred for the interview to be in Spanish. I think Alfredo could've given a bit more insight. As decent as his English is, he's obviously not 100% comfortable speaking the language. It's good to see Spanish-speaking fighters making an effort to speak English, though. It helps them market themselves better.

Comment

great stuff. angulo's clearly a bright and thoughtful guy. his english is terrific. i had no idea he spoke english so well.

it's hard to watch these guys interview after losses. they clearly feel shame.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    great stuff. angulo's clearly a bright and thoughtful guy. his english is terrific. i had no idea he spoke english so well.

it's hard to watch these guys interview after losses. they clearly feel shame.
                    Yeah, I got the same impression. It's funny; Alfredo has a very caveman-like persona inside the ring, but he's far from that outside of it. He seems like a nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X