No announcement yet.

Camera View/Angle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I was there for Garcia-Morales 2 and found it to be a terrible view. I bought a $100 ticket but somehow ended up in the top deck and it was too far and too high. Best thing to do is keep out of the top deck. Im not sure why it was even open since there were only 6000 people there and it holds almost 20K
    Yeah man I wasnt looking for anything at the top deck. I'm trying to get in the front i see they got some tickets for like 150

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      do you know if you were in the 200's or 100's?
      I was in section 223

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I was in section 223
        so do you think the seats in the 100's would be ok or do you think you need to be on the lower level

Comment

(I didn't get to see any of the undercard bouts so IDK how those looked.) But I liked the angle for the main event - especially during the first round when they were standing RIGHT in front of each other, that was intense. Even though Nonito was taking some, the fact the could both stand that close and see most of the shots early on was pretty crazy...I thought the angle made what Rigo was doing look that much better

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            so do you think the seats in the 100's would be ok or do you think you need to be on the lower level
            They should be good, there arent that many tho, its a small strip that goes around the arena. I wont go to another fight there without at least 100 seat tickets but they were ridiculously overpriced for Garcia-MOrales 2. Im not sure how $100 tickets get me a seat half way up an empty upper deck in an empty arena

Comment

Working...
            X