No announcement yet.

PAC man and Floyd haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC man and Floyd haters

I don't get the haters of either, pacman has had legendary battles and has destroyed the majority of opposition he has faced, Marquez aside. He hasn't ducked anyone and has fought Barrera, morales, de la Hoya and many others. Fighers who were legends and at the top of their game. The reason he fought Marquez so many times was that he wanted to leave a legacy. He gave us the fights we wanted to see. So why all the hate?

Floyd is one of the most skilled boxers to have ever lived and has the most skilled defence I have ever seen so again why all the hate?

If we are boxing fans we should appreciate skilled fighters when they are around in our lifetime. We may never see others of the same calibre.

2 posts

telling people what 'real boxing fans' should be

go **** yourself...red K

Comment

people take their iden****** as fans very seriously round here. it's almost like a form of role playing. i think many of these 'flomos' and 'pactards' would be happier on world of warcraft than boxingscene.com.

Comment

man I love seeing pactards and flomos going at it we need more of them tbh. It's like watching atheists and bible thumpers arguing over whether Jesus would beat ali in a pie eating contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Homervanderjazz View Post
          I don't get the haters of either, pacman has had legendary battles and has destroyed the majority of opposition he has faced, Marquez aside. He hasn't ducked anyone and has fought Barrera, morales, de la Hoya and many others. Fighers who were legends and at the top of their game. The reason he fought Marquez so many times was that he wanted to leave a legacy. He gave us the fights we wanted to see. So why all the hate?

Floyd is one of the most skilled boxers to have ever lived and has the most skilled defence I have ever seen so again why all the hate?

If we are boxing fans we should appreciate skilled fighters when they are around in our lifetime. We may never see others of the same calibre.

You might only have a couple of posts, but your point is well-taken, HVJ, and one I also have sought to make many times. I understand intensely disliking Floyd's narcissism (I do), and don't think it is irrational to have serious questions about whether Pacquiao has used steroids (I do), but in terms of what they have given us in the boxing ring they have been two of the sweetest treats fans of the sport could ever have asked for.

(But unfortunately each has been made the head of a religion, both of which have unthinking zealots who feel it their duty to defend their cult leader's honor by attacking their hated rival.)

Comment

Alt OP most likely have a pctard or a fl0mo main
            Last edited by Mayabang; 08-15-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              2 posts

go **** yourself...red K
              So what? you have 48,461 posts and you're still a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
                So what? you have 48,461 posts and you're still a moron.

have some too f@gg0t

Comment

Originally posted by Homervanderjazz

People love Manny because of what you said, and criticize Floyd for choosing opponents that pose a lesser threat compared to other fighters out there. Its easy to look great and unbeatable when you choose an easier path, which is exactly what Floyd does. from 06 to 2010, the welterweight division was smoking hot. Floyd chose to retire and pick on smaller fighters. We didn't choose that, he did, and he opened up his career to a legacy of scrutiny and criticism.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    2 posts

go **** yourself...red K
                    somebody red K this panocha!!!!

seriously dude what penis head. I guess you have clout because you have a lot of posts?

Comment

Working...
                    X