Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley in Favor of Testing, But Doesn't Like Interference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley in Favor of Testing, But Doesn't Like Interference

Ever since Floyd Mayweather Jr required random Olympic style drug testing for his fight against Shane Mosley back in May of 2010, it seems more and more fighters are adopting the testing for their fights. Just this year alone Floyd Mayweather-Miguel Cotto, Amir Khan-Lamont Peterson, Victor Ortiz-Andre Berto and Saul Canelo Alvarez-Shane Mosley will all incorporated random drug testing to be administered during the lead up to their fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

hmm i wonder what that ''interference'' is

Comment

Nobody wants interference..

Comment

Especially when you want to hide something.

Comment

It's funny that boxers that were caught in the past using PEDS like Chaver Jr and Mosley have a hard time with the "interference" with PED testing now. smh

Comment

Of course Shane Roidsley doesnt like the interference, it sucks when testers come into your gym as you're about to prick your ass

Comment

Originally posted by saul alvarez View Post
              hmm i wonder what that ''interference'' is
              Showing up in the middle of a workout to do testing. Having a fighter stop his morning run to do testing. A sparring session getting cut short because they show up at the gym to do testing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Showing up in the middle of a workout to do testing. Having a fighter stop his morning run to do testing. A sparring session getting cut short because they show up at the gym to do testing.

i saw this an episode where usada waited for him to wait til the end of his entire workout to test him. Even with that he wasn't able to piss so they sat around til he could. Wasn't much interference if you ask me. Its not like they made him stop during a resting period of his sparring session

Comment

the testing people can be paid off.

Comment

Yet PAC still won't test and none o u goons are suspicious? Ha u all are jokes

Comment

Working...
                    X