No announcement yet.

Why Not Clottey vs Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Not Clottey vs Foreman?

Dosen't this make more sense than either fighting Wolack? Much better fight imo.

That sounds like a boring ass fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
      That sounds like a boring ass fight.
      my thoughts exactly haha

Comment

clottey crushes him any weight.

Comment

its because the PAC payday got to Clottey's head...i read something a couple of months ago that he now has a $500K minimum for his fights...i dont think Arum would dig into his pockets to guarantee him that...especially in a potential stinker that HBO probably wont even pick up

Comment

Arum can put this potential fight on PPV. Cost should be a $1.99.

Comment

Clottey takes it imo, unless he loses his nerve mid through the fight for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                its because the PAC payday got to Clottey's head...i read something a couple of months ago that he now has a $500K minimum for his fights...i dont think Arum would dig into his pockets to guarantee him that...especially in a potential stinker that HBO probably wont even pick up
                LOL what? Then I guess we're not gonna see him in the ring anytime soon. His only chance of ever getting a Payday again is if he redeems himself on FNF or ShoBox. But of course with his big ass head that's unlikely. He needs to stay active. Since he "trains too hard to make 147" and it takes away his power, he should move up and fight. He should fight Carlos Quintana. That was originally going to be on the Williams-Pavlik undercard anyways so why not?

Comment

Fuk that, Foreman vs Chavez is where its at. I got Foreman by clinic.

Comment

Clottey should never headline again after that dick tuck performance he gave against Pac. Fighters like Clottey hurt boxing by giving those ****ty, half hearted performances.

Comment

Working...
                    X