No announcement yet.

Carbajal vs. Finito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbajal vs. Finito

Longtime no see Boxing History. I noticed there haven't been nearly enough threads about Carbajal on here, so I thought I'd start it off.

Who would take this clash of the titans? (Best strawweight ever versus best or second best light flyweight ever) Using the Alvarez fights as somewhat of a measuring stick, I think Carbajal would have too much power on Lopez and eventually stop him. Although Lopez was undeniably the more technical fighter, he was small even at strawweight and would have to fight the fight of his life to outbox Carbajal for 12 rounds without getting hurt to take a decision. If Lopez had a larger body he could beat just about anyone though.

Both of them in their prime, Chiquita showed that Michael could be outboxed. My heart is with him but Lopez was simply to technical

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      Both of them in their prime, Chiquita showed that Michael could be outboxed. My heart is with him but Lopez was simply to technical
      Finito was also stick-thin and showed he could be hurt stepping up in weight against Alvarez. I don't think it would be as easy as you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        Finito was also stick-thin and showed he could be hurt stepping up in weight against Alvarez. I don't think it would be as easy as you think.
        Don't think it would be easy for either fighter, Carbajal was a complete fighter. Alvarez had a lot of skills to and was Finito's biggest challenge. It would had been a great challenge but the timing wasn't there for the fight to materialize

Comment

Working...
        X