Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is there an interest for Hatton-Mayweather 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they all lick Hattons bumhole.... cant u guys just admit that Mayweather ****ed him up!

Give the guy his credit.

Comment

Originally posted by The C.E.O. View Post
      ^^^

is another garbage fan.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is a ****ing tw*t.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
        The referee skrewed hatton, plus hatton got caught up in all the hype and went gun ho, he would be a complety diffrent fighter this time, and espcially with floyd mayweather sr in his corner instead of old man billy graham, hatton deserves another shot, this time it will be a diffrent outcome

And if we can get it in wembley 100 thousand fans, all the better
        The Referee screwed Hatton,excuse number one-He got caught up in the hype excuse number two-and Billy Grahm as his trainer wasn't enough,excuse number three. You forgot one,he wasn't in his natural weight class and there wasn't enough padding on the turnbuckle..

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
          The referee skrewed hatton, plus hatton got caught up in all the hype and went gun ho, he would be a complety diffrent fighter this time, and espcially with floyd mayweather sr in his corner instead of old man billy graham, hatton deserves another shot, this time it will be a diffrent outcome

And if we can get it in wembley 100 thousand fans, all the better
          Excuses

You do not deserve a rematch if you get knocked out the first time.

It's not as if Floyd worked his way towards a hard fought close decision or anything LOL.

Comment

I'm not disputing that Mayweather didn't win the fight by knockout mate, i'm talking about the bias refereeing of Joe Cortez.

Comment

Hatton diehards want it because they want Hatton to avenge his loss. Floydboyz want it because they know that Floyd already beat him once, and would most likely beat him again. I personally would like to see Floyd/Pac @ 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
                they all lick Hattons bumhole.... cant u guys just admit that Mayweather ****ed him up!

Give the guy his credit.
                Mayweather knocked him out and dominated Hatton on the inside when they fought there. It is pitiful that so many excuses can be made for a fighter after he was KOed in the tenth round and thoroughly outclassed.

Comment

Originally posted by ellwise69 View Post
                  I'm not disputing that Mayweather didn't win the fight by knockout mate, i'm talking about the bias refereeing of Joe Cortez.

who cares... Hatton got KTFO. Thats all that matters.

Cortez doesnt fight for Hatton, Hatton just lost to the better boxer...

Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                    Hatton diehards want it because they want Hatton to avenge his loss. Floydboyz want it because they know that Floyd already beat him once, and would most likely beat him again. I personally would like to see Floyd/Pac @ 140.

No real Floyd fan wants to see this fight... Believe me.

Comment

There is an interest for this fight because Ricky Hatton has a lot of fans and most of them want to see him get revenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X