No announcement yet.

haters club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haters club

we have 4 big name undefeated fighters fighting this fall canelo Floyd Swift Garcia and broner lets face it the world is full of haters and haters would love to see as many of the undefeated fighters fall as is possible my question to all the haters is who would you most like to see get their first Lose I would add a poll but I don't know how

Click "thread tools" and then click on add poll LOL it couldn't be easier.

In terms of who would I like to lose? Floyd. Call me a hater but the guy has done little in recent times, by fighting Ortiz, Guerrero and shot Mosley. The one live dog he fought gave him all he could handle, and he wasn't even close to prime lol.

I think Broner beats Maidana, if that is his next fight and I'm a massive Matthysse fan but I think he beats Garcia.

Comment

Hating isn't always wrong ... it's what you hate. Some seem to be under the impression that all hate is wrong. Not true. I'm glad for those who hate oppression, injustice, racism, arrogance, greed, immorality, murder, theft, child abuse, etc. That doesn't mean I feel it is right to hate the person -- but hating the actions of that person might be another matter.

I hate Floyd Mayweather's narcissism, but not Floyd himself.
      If Manny Pacquiao has used PED's, I hate his cheating, yet not Manny.
      I abhor Adrien Broner's pathetic words & actions, but truly wish him the best and hope that he can one day change.

I don't rejoice in the misfortune of others, but neither do I turn a blind eye to their wrongs.

Comment

Working...
      X