Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Game With Jim Lampley Ep. 4 [Full Episode]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show is a Joke and Lampley is a Joke...Ringside with Johnny Nelson and Jim Watt is a much better boxing show then this Propaganda Filled Biased BS

Now this idiot is talking about better Testing? REALLY? LMFAO but when Mayweather was calling for it he was against it

Lampley just doing what he can to make the Pacquiao fans feel better after a devastating loss I guess
    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-16-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Typical HBO bias. This was horrible though.
      Bro I can't play the video I want to watch it bad too.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        This show is a Joke and Lampley is a Joke...Ringside with Johnny Nelson and Jim Watt is a much better boxing show then this Propaganda Filled Biased BS

Now this idiot is talking about better Testing? REALLY? LMFAO but when Mayweather was calling for it he was against it

Lampley just doing what he can to make the Pacquiao fans feel better after a devastating loss I guess
        agreed...........

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

It's not that he was against it, it's that the whole HBO crew treated it like a crazy demand from a diva. And now they're praising fighters who do it and cast suspicion on fighters who don't. Disgusting.

Comment

Even the worst Pac fan should be cringing at this. This guy needs to taken off the air. He's a commentator, not a media spin guy taking a cut from Arum ... Oh wait, I mixed that up. I meant, he's a media spin guy for HBO taking a cut when he should just be a commentator calling it as it is. Not bringing baseless theories, horrible promoter/network bias and the ridiculous crisis management theories of whoever pays him the most.

Disgraceful. Marquez could have come in looking fat as ****, with Pac ripped like the Hulk, as always anyway, and if he had still won as he did, he'd be getting pulled down the same as he is in whatever way they could think up.

It really is a disservice and discredit to both Juan and Pac the way they are using this.

I just find it sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              And now they're praising fighters who do it and cast suspicion on fighters who don't. Disgusting.
              Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Was there an episode 5 last weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by stoggio View Post
                  Was there an episode 5 last weekend?
                  It's probably up on SoSo, though I gave up on the show entirely. HBO is biased as hell and they're bitter since they lost Floyd. They are still trying to use Marquez as a crutch to talk about PEDs.

Hope his show fails.

Comment

Working...
                  X