No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim on Shane Mosley's Future, Facing Berto Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komandante View Post
    To be honest a Mosley v Berto is a good idea to redeem himself. But then if he losses it's time to hang the gloves.
    this^^^^^^^^^^ I want Shane to win and be done....Berto is there to be hit and doesn't take the best shot...so thats a fight right down Shane's avenue atm

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      “You never know, they might make the [Andre] Berto fight now,” said Richardson. “Then what are people gonna say if Shane goes out there and knocks Berto out?
      That Berto was even worse than I originally thought.

No interest in seeing Shane cash in anymore.

Comment

Shane Mosley is done. He totally sold out in the fight against Pacquiao. Dude should still be ashamed of himself. He didn't even come to fight.

Comment

Mosley CAN Knockout Berto!

Berto is soft, Mosley hasn't really been beaten up, is always in shape, very intelligent in the ring. Provided he doesn't wear " the wrong boots and get blisters" as they claimed against Pacquiao, and so long as he doesn't go looking for a one punch knockout like he did with Mayweather, Mosley has enough game to pitch a shut out against Berto.

Comment

After that sparring session he had against Pac, I really don't want to see Shane in the ring anymore. All that friendly **** he was doing, and all those compliments after the fight. When you're in the ring, you're supposed to be trying to remove your opponent's head from his shoulders, or do some body snatcher type-****. Touching gloves all night long with Pac. UGH....Shane do us all a favor and please go away.

Comment

Nobody wants to see shane. Go away shane, far far away.

Comment

Working...
              X