Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regardless of Who Wins between Floyd and PacMan, Who Will have the Better Legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I like how hes putting them combos together. Not bad defensively either, Needs to work on his stamina though. His opponent is a game little ****er..lol.

BTW I love this ref. Letting them fight.
    Yea man he is game... The eye is in bad shape though.

Comment

IF Floyd wins, then he will.

Pac has his 2 Ko losses, his loss to Morales, 2 fights against Marquez which people say he lost, and a loss to floyd.

Floyd would be undefeated, and the H2H would settle it.

If PAc wins though then his win there eclipses his poor performances.

so it all rests on the fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        This is how you turn a poster who was comfortable behind his computer sitting back laughing at people into a paranoid schizo lol...teach em boxing lol. Google it like you google everything else lol...
        OK, let me google it "like I google everything else." Hold on...

OK google doesn't who anything that the WBC title=lineal title. So teach me boxing and tell me how does the WBC=lineal title

Comment

Pretty much if Pac wins he has the better legacy.

If Floyd wins he has the better legacy.

Comment

Why do we care about Flyods' legacy when he doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              OK, let me google it "like I google everything else." Hold on...

OK google doesn't who anything that the WBC title=lineal title. So teach me boxing and tell me how does the WBC=lineal title
              I will start treating you with respect the minute you get the WBC and Floyd out of your mind. I just googled the info and it's there for all to read lol... I'm sure you knew about this already lol...

Comment

I will start treating you with respect the minute you get the WBC and Floyd out of your mind. I just googled the info and it's there for all to read lol... I'm sure you knew about this already lol...
                I don't need your respect. WTF? Why would I want a respect of a guy who just barely just started watching boxing a few years ago and will leave as soon as Floyd leaves?

Post up the link of the WBC being the lineal title. I googled it and couldn't find anything.

And, before the WBC was in existence who was the lineal champion?

Is the WBC the oldest title belt?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I don't need your respect. WTF? Why would I want a respect of a guy who just barely just started watching boxing a few years ago and will leave as soon as Floyd leaves?
                  Hypocrite lol, and if this were rap, you'd be a biter lol...

Comment

Hypocrite lol, and if this were rap, you'd be a biter lol...
                    Sure thing, so....

Post up the link of where it says that the WBC=lineal title...

And, before the WBC was in existence who was the lineal champion?

Is the WBC the oldest title belt?
                    Last edited by jrosales13; 06-25-2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao.

Floyd outpointing pac who is in his 10th division doesnt take away what pac has accomplished.

Aaron Pryor beat alexis arguello twice. You would be hard pressed to find a legitimate boxing historian who would rank pryor ahead of arguello.

Comment

Working...
                      X