No announcement yet.

Official Poll: Audley Harrison vs David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Poll: Audley Harrison vs David Haye

Audley is trying to wrangle a shot at Haye, I think Haye should avoid it, audley is skilled and has power, should be too much for chinny Haye.
    Harrison ko
    33.33%
    Harrison dec
    0.00%
    Haye ko
    66.67%
    Haye dec
    0.00%

Big Audley = WBA champion

YES HE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can see the shot that ends it now, it's that sweeping left hand that has accounted for so many victims, Haye would probably fall out of the ring

Comment

Hopefully if A-Force wins we can all be treated to Harrison/Williams III

Harrison Vs Williams III for the WBA Title at Wembley stadium in front of 90,000 people.

Forget Gatti/Ward,Forget Ali/Frazier,Forget Marquez/Vazquez..this is the trilogy we care about and want to see.

Comment

Haha TS is so funny. How did he get to be so funny? He should do stand-up. Haha. So funny...

NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by tysonali View Post
            Haha TS is so funny. How did he get to be so funny? He should do stand-up. Haha. So funny...

NOT.

Earl,get this babe a new tampon.

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
              Hopefully if A-Force wins we can all be treated to Harrison/Williams III

Harrison Vs Williams III for the WBA Title at Wembley stadium in front of 90,000 people.

Forget Gatti/Ward,Forget Ali/Frazier,Forget Marquez/Vazquez..this is the trilogy we care about and want to see.
              Yeah, hopefully it will be more like the first fight than the second one though.

Comment

Poor Danny took the fight at short notice and the future ATG made him pay

Comment

what mentalist voted for Haye?

Comment

If Audley was to win the European title & somehow get a shot at Haye for the WBA title & win, I think I would drop dead through shock.
                    I don't see why Audley thinks winning the European title will put him in line for a world title shot. I think he needs to beat two top 10 heavyweights first at least.
                    Or fight that South African joker for the highly sought after WBF "World" Heavyweight title.

Comment

Working...
                    X