No announcement yet.

Hot Android APPS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Android APPS

Feel free to share the apps you like using in this thread. I love discovering new apps for android phones! Free or paid.

SPB Shell 3D looks sick!!

I got five bucks that says that fool slangs cocaine.

Comment

Well he mentions in another video all his stuff is on the up & up so I don't think he deals drugs. Whatever he does, he's a baller!! Buying all that tech stuff costs money!!

Comment

Comment

Part 4

Part 5

Comment

Part 6

Part 7

Comment

You should list all the apps he talks about or something lol, aint nobody tryna watch a 15 video of someone just telling you bout dope apps

I'd rather put that time towards figuring out what apps are good on my own personally

Comment

Flossy is a good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
                  You should list all the apps he talks about or something lol, aint nobody tryna watch a 15 video of someone just telling you bout dope apps

I'd rather put that time towards figuring out what apps are good on my own personally
                  Too many apps. I did my part by sharing the videos. If people don't want to watch that's cool, keep it moving and do the research yourself lol. But if you want to save the time to see how the app works and get a preview first his videos are good to watch.

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  Flossy is a good dude.
                  You already knowin bro! He keeps it real.

Comment

Working...
                  X