Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Doesn't Seem To Know He Lost For The First Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one rematch that was apt to be more evenly contested than the first fight. Whatever your thoughts on the outcome, I believe Bradley gained the experience to make proper adjustments in his approach. Too bad it'll never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      bradley has made a decision not to fight anytime soon. he was offered a rematch with peterson but bradley turned that down. now, he was reportedly offered mike alvarado (33-1, 23 KO’s) for his next fight in 2013,bradley has no interest in that either. instead he wants rios. alvarado, rios and bradley all fight for TR.

this guy just doesn't know the TRUTH. bradley can't seem to understand he LOST for the very FIRST time in his pro career but he acts as if he's worth solid gold right now. i used to appreciate the action his style produced, but right now, all this talk but no action is just boring. from how things are, bradley might just be pulled out from any ppv circuit for the lack of, well, action

your thoughts?
      Actually in the eyes of many, including the judges ,Bradley won the fight. PAC COULDNT DO ANYTHING EFFECTIVE! It was an ugly fight. Bradley had two sprung ankles and still pac couldnt win. Team pac knows that a healthy more experince and confident bradley would beat pac more convincing In a rematch, that is why they will not even concider a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        This is one rematch that was apt to be more evenly contested than the first fight. Whatever your thoughts on the outcome, I believe Bradley gained the experience to make proper adjustments in his approach. Too bad it'll never happen.
        Bob will get a rematch in before he cashes out on a Mayweather fight. Pac extended his contract out (until 2014?).

He will recycle his guys until it is Pac's last fight. Only then will people see just how easy Bob can make a fight when he really wants to.

Comment

he knows it, he's just in denial
          he'll be fine as long as he beats his next serious opponent legitimately
          once he gets an authentic good win again, his rep will be restored

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
            Why don't we ask a real professional judge who won the fight...

Bradley gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson...
            LMFAO...Thread...

Comment

Bradley badly wants to avenge his loss to pac, similar to Floyd wanting to avenge his loss to Castillo.

Similar to JMM badly wanting to fight Pac as he knows he lost to Pac 3 times, and knows Pac dont mind giving rematches. JMM wont chase Floyd as FLoyd dont give rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post

:::::::::::;

Comment

He beat Manny and is the WBO ww champion i wouldnt fight Peterson who i already beat either nor Alverado who just lost

Comment

Fact is Bradley won,ya'll can cry till you cant cry anymore,scream till you are blue in the face but fact is Bradley won

Comment

You can slice it anyway you want it but the books say and will always say he won. I don't think he won but that's what the records show and he's entitled to that victory. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X