No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina Rips Canelo-Lopez Bout, Discusses Frias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    I'd love to see "King" Carlos Molina vs "king" Gabriel Rosado! Settle who's the real "King" in the ring lol.
    Rosado is going dog hunting.........

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      U mad puto?I just want u to judge fighters fairly and not off their
      skin color.Its obvious u criticize mexican fighters more then black fighters.
      Cause ur black i understand.
      Bush baby black? I always thought he was latino

Comment

you guys need to stop with the race thing. its uncalled for. Moving on molina or kirkland should be fighting canelo and not lopez. canelo needs to step up and golden boy doing bad job if they want to put him in line for a potential mayweather/cotto/ or martinez fight.

Comment

Stop crying Molina, maybe if you didn't hug & hit the whole fight....

You'd get more fights.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Now while I understand you feel tough calling names over the internet, can you tell me why you're assuming you know what race I am??
          LOL, good one.....

Comment

Canelo is viewed as a superstar and his talent certainly warrants it but he needs a resume to back up his lofty status. Props to Molina for calling him out on his opponent selection. Here's a guy who could make a valid argument that he beat Kirk, Lara, Mike Alvarado and Jcc Jr twice. Whether he beat those guys or not, he at least fights the tough outs. It's kind of odd that GBP is matching all their contenders at 154 against each other while Canelo has been getting a pass for the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              Bush baby black? I always thought he was latino
              no sir..Hes black.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                hey molina. quit crying like a girl. had you not gotten knocked on you ass when you were winning every round against kirkland plus your corner disqualified you. you would be fighting canelo. so quit crying and fight.
                You REALLY think Goldenboy would have put Canelo in with Molina?

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  You REALLY think Goldenboy would have put Canelo in with Molina?
                  Yeah...The winner was kirkland,And kirkland turned down a million
                  dollar payday to fight canelo.So they moved on.

Comment

Yeah...The winner was kirkland,And kirkland turned down a million
                    dollar payday to fight canelo.So they moved on.
                    Of course they wanted the Kirkland fight he's with Goldenboy, but if Molina would have gotton the win he deseved that night there's no way in hell Goldenboy would have giving him a shot at Canelo.

Comment

Yeah...The winner was kirkland,And kirkland turned down a million dollar payday to fight canelo.So they moved on.
                      Cuz he was still injured. At least tell the whole story lol. GB could've waited a month for Kirkland to heal fully, but instead they decided to go head-to-head with TR and put him in there with a WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X