No announcement yet.

Doc Rivers to the Clippers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Rivers to the Clippers

This should solidify CP3's decision to return to LA. If Blake elevates his game, the Clippers are a legitimate title contender imo.

Best news of the summer.

Comment

Trading a player(draft pick) for a coach? I'm not saying it's a bad move, I just don't remember it happening before.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        This should solidify CP3's decision to return to LA. If Blake elevates his game, the Clippers are a legitimate title contender imo.
        And by elevate you mean Blake should jump higher?

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          And by elevate you mean Blake should jump higher?
          Develop his offensive game, specifically a post game and get back to rebouding like did when he was a rookie. I think Blake is the key to how far the Clippers go.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Trading a player(draft pick) for a coach? I'm not saying it's a bad move, I just don't remember it happening before.
            I know it's unusual, but this likely makes Chris a lock to re-sign and Doc is regarded as one of the best coaches in the league. As a Clipper fan, I like the move.

Comment

I know it's unusual, but this likely makes Chris a lock to re-sign and Doc is regarded as one of the best coaches in the league. As a Clipper fan, I like the move.
              Anything > VDN

Comment

Bottom line , does this move in ur opinion push them over the top to beat okc in a 7 game series with a healthy Westbrook ?

Comment

Yes yes yes.........

Comment

I can't say its a bad move. They got a good coach.

I wonder if they will still try the Dwight trade now?

Comment

Working...
                    X